Nebraska vs Iowa

jajensen09

16 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

The issue is that he didn't show up to take his lumps.  He disappeared very very early.

Rule #1 of talking crap, own it one way or the other.

Rule #2 of talking crap, if you dish it out, you better be able to take it.

Rule #3 of talking crap, BP tries not to talk crap because of #1 and #2.

(Not really.  I like the give and take.  Heck, I almost miss Dan the Man.)

• Fire 1

43 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Rule #1 of talking crap, own it one way or the other.

Rule #2 of talking crap, if you dish it out, you better be able to take it.

Rule #3 of talking crap, BP tries not to talk crap because of #1 and #2.

(Not really.  I like the give and take.  Heck, I almost miss Dan the Man.)

*unless your name is @PortaJohn and then we are expecting crap all the time.  🙂

By the way..did Iread/hear correctly that FLO has Nebraska as #2 team and Iowa was #4???

if I’m mistaken, I apologize. If true, someone at FlO should be fired for such stupid talk. I mean really are they a media company or a joke just trying to troll Iowa?

Edited by Pish

By the way..did Iread/hear correctly that FLO has Nebraska as #2 team and Iowa was #4???
if I’m mistaken, I apologize. If true, someone at FlO should be fired for such stupid talk. I mean really are they a media company or a joke just trying to troll Iowa?

They had Iowa and Nebraska tied at #2, for the tournament.

Nebraska tends to fall apart even worse than Iowa, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

On 1/20/2023 at 10:37 PM, VakAttack said:

Not sure why the ref wasn't counting near fall as Pinto was trying for the reversal, but whatever.  Pinto is going to be very good, I hate when I like Nebraska wrestlers, lol. 

I don’t see why they overturned the loss of control in the 3rd…

9 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Where they initially have Pinto the escape? They said they went out of bounds. It looked close, but I don't think they showed us any definitive replays. 

Yes.  IIRC they did show some replays, but looks like that was not one of the matches BTN included on Youtube

i realize that evan wicks brother burr probably wouldn't have won anyway... but am i missing something... 

that looked like danger for 5 seconds in the first period. different match if that happens 

not sure he is an improvement over boo

added weight to the late call burr is the takedown not counted  for hardy and won on appeal against woods... what takes a guy so long to get down and count backs? 

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

i realize that evan wicks brother burr probably wouldn't have won anyway... but am i missing something... 

that looked like danger for 5 seconds in the first period. different match if that happens 

added weight to the late call burr is the takedown not counted  for hardy and won on appeal against woods... what takes a guy so long to get down and count backs? 

Please do not Speak of Col. Burr in my presence.  Thank you, sir.

• Fire 1

On 1/21/2023 at 4:04 PM, Pish said:

Nebraska is a much better tournament team. #2 tournament team

• Haha 2

On 1/23/2023 at 8:05 AM, Scouts Honor said:

Yeah the reffing was bad. There were 3 matches that would have went different if not at Carver and if Real woods cousin wasn't helping officiate. 

Boo is terrible, Burwick is a huge upgrade. Burwick has been I'm every match outside of the cannon match. He should be winning a bunch of these matches come March 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Yeah the reffing was bad. There were 3 matches that would have went different if not at Carver and if Real woods cousin wasn't helping officiate. 

Boo is terrible, Burwick is a huge upgrade. Burwick has been I'm every match outside of the cannon match. He should be winning a bunch of these matches come March 

hell yeah brother never surrender

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

38 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Nebraska is a much better tournament team. #2 tournament team

WHAT A RETURN TO THE FORUMS!  Better than I could have ever expected.  10/10.

• Fire 6