Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Wrestleknownothing last won the day on September 25

Wrestleknownothing had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

4,322 profile views

Wrestleknownothing's Achievements

Big Brain

Big Brain (14/14)

  • Posting Machine Rare
  • One Month Later
  • Very Popular
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges



  1. Great production values. Whoever writes his scripts definitely finished first grade. The unnamed trophy as prop in a TP commercial was the perfect choice. And they adhered to the first three rules of marketing: never show the product, rush through your pitch, speak like you have marbles in your mouth.
  2. You think people trying to block the peaceful transfer of power are not dangerous?
  3. It doesn't matter who is more dangerous.
  4. Good question. I didn't originally read your reply as being about wrestling, but using a wrestling related story to introduce a non-wrestling related concept that may, or may not even apply, because it is something that bothers you. But as I re-read it I think that is too harsh an interpretation. My apologies.
  5. Based on the Intermat Pre-Season Rankings and using historical probability of finishing top 8 by seed, I give you my projected AA totals by school for all schools with ~1 AA (rounding up in some cases): You may note that there are 35 schools on my list. That would be at the high end of the range for the number of schools with at least 1 AA. The last time there were 35 was 2016. Interpreting the Decimal AA's come in whole numbers, so how can I have decimals? The way to interpret the decimal is that it represents the probability of the next whole number greater than the number to the left of the decimal. For example, PSU is listed at 7.6 Predicted AA's. This means there is a 60% chance they will have 8 AA's (and a 40% chance they will have 7 AA's).* *That is a bit of a simplification. I am slightly overstated the probability of 8 and 7 in my example by slightly understating the probabilities of 9, 10, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 0. But that result is no more interesting than the one I give.
  6. If you are looking for a sniff of parity in a sport of dynasties, look no further. Since the tournament became approximately 33 man brackets, the percentage of teams entered that have at least one AA has trended higher. More for everyone.
  7. Like in a bacon, and lettuce, and tomato sandwich?
  8. There is this whole other world called Non Wrestling Topics
  9. I think it is being called US Olympic Qualifier this year instead of US Open for that reason.
  10. I was wondering if there were any weights where guys could get boxed out.
  11. Potentially: 2023 Bill Farrell International Open (November, 2023) The highest placed Senior Freestyle USA athlete per weight category, that places in the top 4, who has yet to qualify, will earn a spot in the 2024 U.S. Olympic Trials - Wrestling.
  • Create New...