Carr vs O'Toole  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Carr vs O'Toole

• David Carr
    • Kegan O'Toole
    • Carr Duck
    • O'Toole Duck

5 hours ago, MizzouFan01 said:

I could see the winner of the first match ducking the conference finals with a MFF. Won’t hurt seeding and still undefeated. 

I kinda hope this happens and the NCAA finally does something about MFF’s.  They could at least do something like counting a MFF as a loss only in the championship bracket.

Is there a history of KOT or Carr ducking any top tier opponents? Both guys seems like warriors that are supremely confident in their abilities. I cannot imagine being as good as Carr or KOT (NCAA Champions & Jr World Champions) and wanting to sit out against the best guys. I don't think that KOT or Carr are wired that way. They both seem very humble, grounded and find their identity in their faith - not winning or losing. 

• Fire 1

45 minutes ago, Gus said:

Is there a history of KOT or Carr ducking any top tier opponents? Both guys seems like warriors that are supremely confident in their abilities. I cannot imagine being as good as Carr or KOT (NCAA Champions & Jr World Champions) and wanting to sit out against the best guys. I don't think that KOT or Carr are wired that way. They both seem very humble, grounded and find their identity in their faith - not winning or losing. 

No. As a matter of fact, Kevin Dresser and his team will take on all comers. It doesn't matter if they are 4th string teammates because the Cyclones never back down! They will keep fighting down to The Last Chance!

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2

i am an idiot on the internet

6 hours ago, Gus said:

You seem to be making the erroneous assumption that all these ducks recently are driven by the wrestler’s preferences. They most assuredly are not. The coaches alone make these ducking decisions. KOT, Carr, or the 75th ranked guy, doesn’t matter, they all want to compete against the best. Only coaches play these games. 

1 hour ago, Tigerfan said:

You seem to be making the erroneous assumption that all these ducks recently are driven by the wrestler’s preferences. They most assuredly are not. The coaches alone make these ducking decisions. KOT, Carr, or the 75th ranked guy, doesn’t matter, they all want to compete against the best. Only coaches play these games. 

The wrestlers play the game along with the coaches.  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

10 hours ago, Gus said:

Like others said, it's the coaches, not them. For example, Smith held KOT out of the scuffle where he could have hit Griffith. 

Redding ISU Brown Mizz

Missed the start, but a long scramble ends with Redding getting the TD. Brown out after about 30 secs. Period 1 ends 2-1

Brown starts 2 on top. Erased RT and Redding is out. 3-1. Minute left. Redding in deep, gets the TD 5-1. Refs stop the action to go to the monitor.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge