Iowa AD said no to AJ

Seriously though that whole interview was the narcissist’s prayer in video form 

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

• Fire 4
  • Haha 2

My current body weight is 205 Pounds down⬇️ from 225lbs in the off season
The Formula 🧪 Is ⬇️
Superior Genetics🇮🇹🧬🇺🇸
Superior Work Ethic🔨🧱
Superior Belief in God☝️and Jesus Christ✝️ our Lord and Savior 🙏
Romans📖8:31 - “If God is for us, who can be against us.” pic.twitter.com/EVFowhfEHs

— AJ Ferrari (@mrfasttwitch) December 22, 2023
====================
Surely God will intervene because of AJ's superior beliefs, right?
His direct intercession will be so AJ and Brooks meet in the finals at the NCAA tournament and both will praise Jesus after the match.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

2 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

Christina Pyles responded:

I continue to feel like pyles is a solid three rungs above where he should be in terms of influence and impact on the sport.  He's a grown man getting in twitter fights with an athlete who clearly is not well.

• Fire 4

7 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

I continue to feel like pyles is a solid three rungs above where he should be in terms of influence and impact on the sport.  He's a grown man getting in twitter fights with an athlete who clearly is not well.

He is out of his depths, but because he's not smart enough to realize that, he exhibits confidence instead of anxiety.  

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Wasn't he exposed by Clash of Combat a couple months ago?

1 hour ago, bnwtwg said:

Out of all the treasures in that reddit thread, and hoooo doggy there are some *fantastic* gems in there, this is the best one. I already know the answer is "because america, duh" but it's true nonetheless.

image.png.0f4538320e7c76d97f49a83215d6ed64.png

There were dozens of gems, thanks to all who posted there; and it's so subjective, but for pure farcical value, I was partial to the very first post:

How much money is Cael offering you to take over for Aaron Brooks?

9 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

AJ should talk to an Army recruiter. His life might actually improve.

Valid observation, yet he could face expulsion and end up with a less-than-honorable discharge (e.g., general, bad conduct, or dishonorable), each of which has lasting consequences. Drawing from my experience in the Marine Corps, individuals resembling AJ struggle with such attitudes and usually end up getting booted out. While he may excel physically, mental resilience constitutes a significant 60% of the challenge, an aspect seemingly lacking in his case.

• Fire 2

The revisionist history from the Iowa fans is really something.  Now some of them claiming Chittum wasn’t staying regardless of the Ferraris coming.

The poster that Willie screenshotted just said Anthony allegedly pulled a knife on him at Blair…

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

The revisionist history from the Iowa fans is really something.  Now some of them claiming Chittum wasn’t staying regardless of the Ferraris coming.

The poster that Willie screenshotted just said Anthony allegedly pulled a knife on him at Blair…

The stages of grief are real.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

10 hours ago, flyingcement said:

He is out of his depths, but because he's not smart enough to realize that, he exhibits confidence instead of anxiety.  

And he's simultaneously putting down the Clash of Combat guys as if he's some hard-hitting no-nonsense reporter. I'd like to see an interview where he asks the tough questions.

Coming across as a total dbag here, Christina. 

• Fire 2

Even if what happened at soldier salute doesn’t completely shut the door on AJ going to Iowa next year you’d think him tweeting to other programs to name their price while Iowa is apparently letting him use their facilities would. 

Are they officially done with him, or is there still a chance for next year? 

Edited by BuckyBadger

Just now, BuckyBadger said:

Even if what happened at soldier salute doesn’t completely shut the door on AJ going to Iowa next year you’d think him tweeting to other programs to name their price while Iowa is apparently letting him use their facilities would. 

I don’t get it.

but the 10+ things he did before Iowa shouldn't have bothered anyone?  🙄

1 hour ago, fishbane said:

Past tense of expose.  I image they were using it in one of the following ways.  Though I guess I recalled incorrectly.  CP exposed himself/Flo on CoC.

1. make (something) visible by uncovering it

2. reveal the true, objectionable nature of (someone or something).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YowvHASAdo

CPExposed.png

Okay, then yes he was exposed lol. I listened to the podcast and it was a good interview of Pyles. There was nothing that came off negative about him in the interview. 

7 hours ago, MJD said:

Valid observation, yet he could face expulsion and end up with a less-than-honorable discharge (e.g., general, bad conduct, or dishonorable), each of which has lasting consequences. Drawing from my experience in the Marine Corps, individuals resembling AJ struggle with such attitudes and usually end up getting booted out. While he may excel physically, mental resilience constitutes a significant 60% of the challenge, an aspect seemingly lacking in his case.

rah!

• Fire 1

8 hours ago, MJD said:

Want to bet he believes he would become a Navy SEAL, or Force Recon or other special branch of service. Yep, he and Charlie Sheen...

• Fire 2

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

22 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

If the youngest stays well balanced and is able to extract himself from the insanity, he is going to either write a killer book or have an incredible podcast in 15 years.

Or help his therapist make a lot of boat payments.