Sidney Powell takes a plea deal to have her charges reduced in GA RICO case

VakAttack

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

I was harrangued for providing links to backup my claims.   Now that is exactly what is being asked.  This board is certainly consistent in its inconsistency. 

mspart

I never harangued you.

I harangue this guy all the time because he likes to make up lies and then hide behind words like reportedly, supposedly, maybe, and other double dumb stuff like that. His awe shucks b.s. and abhorrent views of rape make it so I cannot help myself. He is truly awful. And I hate that he views himself as some sort of ambassador for wrestling. All he can do is damage wrestling's standing.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

Michelle Obama was reportedly disbarred, too, but impressively enough she got almost as many fat women out exercising during her 8 years at the White House as Donald Trump did in a day when inspiring protests against him.    

needed this

TBD

37 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I never harangued you.

I harangue this guy all the time because he likes to make up lies and then hide behind words like reportedly, supposedly, maybe, and other double dumb stuff like that. His awe shucks b.s. and abhorrent views of rape make it so I cannot help myself. He is truly awful. And I hate that he views himself as some sort of ambassador for wrestling. All he can do is damage wrestling's standing.

My statement was general in nature, not aimed at you specifically.   BobDole, the dead senator who somehow is able to post here, is especially fond of giving me grief for this.  

mspart

• Haha 1

There are those who say a federal judge let her know during insurance fraud proceedings to either withdraw from practicing law or endure license forfeiture, which she did circa 1993 (long before residing in the White House).     As for Rudy's hair dye, that's what it looked like to me.   He's been disbarred but it's been said that it was a witch hunt for his being a conservative.   It's also been said that state bar entities tend to be very politically biased as to whom they pursue.    I guess Monica made it too inconvenient for state bar authorities not to pursue Bill.    

• Haha 1

There are those who say a federal judge let her know during insurance fraud proceedings to either withdraw from practicing law or endure license forfeiture, which she did circa 1993 (long before residing in the White House).     As for Rudy's hair dye, that's what it looked like to me.   He's been disbarred but it's been said that it was a witch hunt for his being a conservative.   It's also been said that state bar entities tend to be very politically biased as to whom they pursue.    I guess Monica made it too inconvenient for state bar authorities not to pursue Bill.    

“There are those”…

“It’s been said.”

Can you just stop with the weasel words? It’s pathetic.

No one is disbarred for being conservative. That would eliminate half of the licensed attorneys in most states. He was recommended for disbarment by a panel of three, unanimously, for pushing frivolous lawsuits and never providing any evidence. That’s exactly what the bar is supposed to do: uphold professional standards and remove those who don’t meet them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

16 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

It has been said you are a real POS.

By me. It was me.

Who said any of your BS?

And where are those reports?

• Fire 2

10 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I have my doubts about how credible a witness she can/will be. Do not underestimate her ability to whack-a-doodle her way into being useless to the prosecution.

Is this a legal strategy kindve like the liar liar pants on fire defense? 

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

>>>“There are those”…  “It’s been said.”
Can you just stop with the weasel words? It’s pathetic.<<<

At least I qualified my language, unlike you and a few other thugs here who spew out invective and assert stuff as if you know what you're talking about.   For example:

>>>No one is disbarred for being conservative. That would eliminate half of the licensed attorneys in most states.<<<

Most lawyers are reputedly pro big gubmint, and anything but conservative.   It's the big gubmint that enables them to have their way.   

>>> He was recommended for disbarment by a panel of three, unanimously, for pushing frivolous lawsuits and never providing any evidence. That’s exactly what the bar is supposed to do: uphold professional standards and remove those who don’t meet them.<<<

It's been written that state bars were founded largely to try and keep jews, hispanics, blacks and Italians out of the legal profession in the USA.   And to enrich themselves while pretending to protect the public.   

Edited by TitleIX is ripe for reform

@TitleIX is ripe for reformdefinitely seems like the kind of guy who really wants you to understand that 'everything he did in South America is morally ok, because the age of consent is lower there.'

I'm sorry, "it's been said that @TitleIX is ripe for reform definitely seems like the kind of guy who really wants you to understand that 'everything he did in South America is morally ok, because the age of consent is lower there.'  Reputedly."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, VakAttack said:

@TitleIX is ripe for reformdefinitely seems like the kind of guy who really wants you to understand that 'everything he did in South America is morally ok, because the age of consent is lower there.'

I'm sorry, "it's been said that @TitleIX is ripe for reform definitely seems like the kind of guy who really wants you to understand that 'everything he did in South America is morally ok, because the age of consent is lower there.'  Reputedly."

It's also been said when you google his address there is a little red dot over his house. 

He has to let everyone in the neighborhood know when he moves in...or so it's been said. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jross said:

This article is the speculation source for Michelle.

http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license

From the owner of https://twitter.com/ACPundit back in 2009.  John D. Long... a nurse and democrat FWIW.

Let me know when the author of this story provides an update and the scandal breaks. It's only been 14 years.

In 8 years of Obama presidency, an election campaign and a re-election campaign, no one was able to dig up any dirt on either of them re: law licenses? Really? The comments on that article are, um, batshit crazy, by the way. Just about perfect examples of the wildest days of the Tea Party.

Back in the day, state bars typically kept things very confidential, and sometimes agreed to seal records (as folks speculate happened with Michelle Obama.   Such confidentiality is part of why during the early 1990s, nearly all civil defendants in the USA had lawyers assisting them.    It's now around 25%, as the Bureau of Justice Statistics can confirm.   Why the decline from nearly 100% to 25%?   At least part of the answer lies in how it's just not worth it for attorneys to take on clients who might misbehave and try to blame it on the lawyers.  It happens all too often and the internet exacerbates the problem by splattering client mud onto the attorneys (who are restricted to respect oaths of confidentiality).  So what some folks might claim is the bars' protecting the public needs to be viewed through the prism of the abovementioned consequences for such "help".   Folks get fileted in court by themselves and then wonder why lawyers are so expensive.   The system's broken and litigation's underway all over the country to try and reduce state bars' sizes and narrow their focus merely to attorney discipline instead of other activities synonymous with bribery of officials at dues payers' expense.     Most lawyers in the U.S. already don't have to deal with state bars that are oversized and overly self-serving but fights are underway where the problem's not yet sufficiently addressed.   It takes heroes to stand up to authorities who hold such heroes' licenses in their hands but reformers persevere.   

For those who think the state bars are their friends instead of being primarily self-enrichers, wake up and smell the coffee.  Here are various examples:

https://www.calbarjournal.com/March2010/TopHeadlines/TH5.aspx

&

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2013/05/21/former-state-bar-of-texas-employee-pleads-guilty-to-theft-after-500k-loss/

&

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/california-state-bar-admits-mistakes-in-handling-years-of-complaints-against-l-a-lawyer-tom-girardi/

Etc.     

Edited by TitleIX is ripe for reform

4 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

Back in the day, state bars typically kept things very confidential, and sometimes agreed to seal records (as folks speculate happened with Michelle Obama.   Such confidentiality is part of why during the early 1990s, nearly all civil defendants in the USA had lawyers assisting them.    It's now around 25%, as the Bureau of Justice Statistics can confirm.   Why the decline from nearly 100% to 25%?   At least part of the answer lies in how it's just not worth it for attorneys to take on clients who might misbehave and try to blame it on the lawyers.  It happens all too often and the internet exacerbates the problem by splattering client mud onto the attorneys (who are restricted to respect oaths of confidentiality).  So what some folks might claim is the bars' protecting the public needs to be viewed through the prism of the abovementioned consequences for such "help".   Folks get fileted in court by themselves and then wonder why lawyers are so expensive.   The system's broken and litigation's underway all over the country to try and reduce state bars' sizes and narrow their focus merely to attorney discipline instead of other activities synonymous with bribery of officials at dues payers' expense.     

For those who think the state bars are their friends instead of merely self-enrichers, wake up and smell the coffee.  Here are various examples:

https://www.calbarjournal.com/March2010/TopHeadlines/TH5.aspx

&

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2013/05/21/former-state-bar-of-texas-employee-pleads-guilty-to-theft-after-500k-loss/

&

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/california-state-bar-admits-mistakes-in-handling-years-of-complaints-against-l-a-lawyer-tom-girardi/

Etc.     

Sounds like you lost your disbarment hearing.

Here are official statistics substantiating the abrupt decline from nearly 100% of civil defendants in the USA having attorneys back around 1992 to 25% nowadays:

https://www.ncsc.org/~/media/Files/PDF/Research/CivilJusticeReport-2015.ashx

Everybody loses with the status quo.    When people take the law into their own hands like they do in some countries, society loses.   Fortunately folks throughout the USA are suing to try to bring about change, and with varying degrees of success.   

17 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

Here are official statistics substantiating the abrupt decline from nearly 100% of civil defendants in the USA having attorneys back around 1992 to 25% nowadays:

https://www.ncsc.org/~/media/Files/PDF/Research/CivilJusticeReport-2015.ashx

Everybody loses with the status quo.    When people take the law into their own hands like they do in some countries, society loses.   Fortunately folks throughout the USA are suing to try to bring about change, and with varying degrees of success.   

how did your disbarment hearing go?

• Haha 1