2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

25 minutes ago, Le duke said:

That will be burned into my mind forever.

I can see him doing it in the future but until I do, he’s stuck at the “got lit up by a guy who smokes four packs of cowboy killers a day” level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 packs a day with 2 world medals and 2 bronze losses. Just because his cardio sucks doesn’t mean his talent should be discounted.

i am an idiot on the internet

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Lol Lee has a miserable draw. He is on this tournament’s semi group of death. Multiple world medalists are going home without a repechage match from that side.

Lee has a reasonably good draw considering that he should be able to win his first 3 matches without beating one of the top 10 wrestlers in the bracket.  On the down side the top half of the bracket is much tougher and he will probably hit Iran's defending WC in the quarters. The lower part of his side of the bracket is the strongest 1/4 - it includes Otoguro, thre Russian, Musakaev and the Kirgizstan guy.  

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Do we know bout orders for tomorrow? Getting up at 03:30 when I can “sleep in” until 04:15 makes a minor difference until I can get a dad nap during the afternoon

Agreed, if anyone knows please share.  Having that extra half hour today was a godsend, hoping no American before match 5 again. 

4 packs a day with 2 world medals and 2 bronze losses. Just because his cardio sucks doesn’t mean his talent should be discounted.

I know. He’s super talented and a technical wizard. But if Evan Henderson and Yianni can beat him, Nick Lee should be able to, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1