Ferrari dose for the day

12 hours ago, TexRef said:

He would sell tickets for home duals, that's for sure! 

Luke can't find a decent HWT or upper weight for that matter, it could help them. 

The Dallas Mavericks did it when they picked up Dennis Rodman. They needed to sell tickets and Neiman Marcus needed to sell dresses. 💥

He could also take advantage of the mascot …Roadrunners…. 

• Haha 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 8/3/2024 at 9:01 AM, H82Lose said:

no offense, you must not be much of an OSU fan. I know 4 kids that took recruiting visits to OSU and he was the host, one ended up going there.  There was a lot of stuff that went on, that was never reported. Sexual, Drunk, wrecking a different car, etc.  Look at Anthony, he was not in a car wreck, he is just as messed up if not worse. The crazy part to me, I get a long with his dad very well, and Angelo SEEMS to be different. Not perfect, but he seems to control his stuff better. I think it is time to just say, OSU sold their soul to get ferrari, they knew EXACTLY what they were getting. 

Flexing on me just like a Ferrari would! Noice

Personally I would love a whole feature piece on all the Ferrari drama that never left the inner circle of OSU wrestling. The drama is so juicy lol

On 8/3/2024 at 11:36 AM, GreatDane67 said:

A Starocci going for 5 against Ferrari final would be epic.

Starocci should not be allowed to go for 5 and Ferrari should not be a 23 year old sophomore. I cannot wait for all these Covid year kids to clear out and get back to some type of normalcy.

I would still pay for that ticket!

Yeah, it'd be incredibly interesting despite the absurdity of it(or because of)...but we'd all definitely be tuned in. 

I think you'd have a LOT more people hopping on the PSU bandwagon...at least for that match. 

Starocci should not be allowed to go for 5 and Ferrari should not be a 23 year old sophomore. I cannot wait for all these Covid year kids to clear out and get back to some type of normalcy.

I suppose if Ferrari could make the finals that his loss to Starocci could be interesting but mainly because it would be so surprising that he made the finals. 

21 hours ago, TexRef said:

I am glad I was not the only one who thought that sounded like a train wreck! 

Lol, oh it was. Well, let me say, what I was told. These are kids, so there could be some exaggerations involved. 

• Bob 1

17 hours ago, alex1fly said:

Flexing on me just like a Ferrari would! Noice

Personally I would love a whole feature piece on all the Ferrari drama that never left the inner circle of OSU wrestling. The drama is so juicy lol

no flex, I just wanted you to know, who he is now, is who OSU recruited then. The only difference now, he is out in the open. 

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, H82Lose said:

no flex, I just wanted you to know, who he is now, is who OSU recruited then. The only difference now, he is out in the open. 

Hey I always appreciate insider info. That's why I'm here! It was mostly the "you must not be much of a fan" part that was funny. I've never been close to the program despite growing up there, living near John Smith, wrestling in JH, going to all the duals, etc.

The Mastros were another weird vibe kind of family recruited at the same time. I suppose staff weren't worried about it, but obviously it didn't work out. Again I just want that fly-on-the-wall biopic about WTF went down between 2018 and 2021... there were an usual amount of public facing head scratching decisions made. Drammma haha

• Bob 1

6 hours ago, alex1fly said:

Hey I always appreciate insider info. That's why I'm here! It was mostly the "you must not be much of a fan" part that was funny. I've never been close to the program despite growing up there, living near John Smith, wrestling in JH, going to all the duals, etc.

The Mastros were another weird vibe kind of family recruited at the same time. I suppose staff weren't worried about it, but obviously it didn't work out. Again I just want that fly-on-the-wall biopic about WTF went down between 2018 and 2021... there were an usual amount of public facing head scratching decisions made. Drammma haha

Funny story on the Mastro's. When all the stuff went down with Anthony shooting at Mastro's house, rumor had it that Ferrari SR went to Smith and said choose which brothers you want on the team. Obviously, he didn't choose...but funny that this kinda stuff goes on in college. 

• Bob 1

They are the rules. No one is cheating or gaming the system.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

17 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Funny story on the Mastro's. When all the stuff went down with Anthony shooting at Mastro's house, rumor had it that Ferrari SR went to Smith and said choose which brothers you want on the team. Obviously, he didn't choose...but funny that this kinda stuff goes on in college. 

See how would this not make an incredible feature film, lol

• Bob 1

• 3 weeks later...

He isn't on the roster yet but I suppose in these situations they have to be sure he's enrolled.

Also, their site only lists one coach. Wouldn't you think they'd need to assign someone to handle AJ by himself?

• Brain 1

10 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

He isn't on the roster yet but I suppose in these situations they have to be sure he's enrolled.

Also, their site only lists one coach. Wouldn't you think they'd need to assign someone to handle AJ by himself?

tenor.gif?itemid=14983267&ehk=3LHNBSAgcc

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

36 minutes ago, Voice of the Quakers said:

I think AJ's chances of making it to the 2nd semester are 50/50.

Which would be a shame, because I would love to see Starocci hammer him at NCAAs.

I feel like people confuse downey and ferrari. Downey has common criminal tendencies that make surviving a season very difficult, Ferrari is more of a ticking time bomb type. One way to put it is that Downey is more likely to go to jail and ferrari is more likely to go prison....the prison guy has a better chance of putting a season together! 😄

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1
  • Potato 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

44 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Anthony Valencia was listed as an assistant about 3 weeks ago but is t now which is weird.  In the visit pictures he’s with Wick. I wonder if he ends up coaching there. 

Not a Ferrari fan, but IMO this is probably a good match. On the Bakersfield side they have nothing to loose really.  They won 1 match at the Pac12 tournament … that’s one total the whole tournament. If it doesnt work out he isn’t costing a team a trophy and it’s not really a black eye on the program like it would be other places. He’s going to bring attention to the team … probably get more than the 200 fans they normally get.  For Ferrari it’s not the limelight program, which is probably good for him, and he gets another chance.  He could bring home an AA for CSUB which would be great for that program. 

• Bob 2