Buchanan in the portal

WrestlingFan89

Doesn't he have to redshirt this year if he is in the portal now? 

I echo the sentiments that it's too bad for Branch... He seems to have done a great job coaching him.

Is this NIL motivated? If so we might see an announcement VERY soon from Iowa the team he transfers to. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

8 hours ago, Idaho said:

Doesn't he have to redshirt this year if he is in the portal now? 

I echo the sentiments that it's too bad for Branch... He seems to have done a great job coaching him.

Is this NIL motivated? If so we might see an announcement VERY soon from Iowa the team he transfers to. 

He already was red shirting this year.

• Fire 1

55 minutes ago, 82bordeaux said:

Depends on if Larry Lee wants to get involved.

Warner has beat Buchanan the last two seasons at NCAAs so I don't think Iowa would be the right fit when they could go after other recruits with that NIL money?

Places he would not go is much easier: Penn State and Iowa for sure off the list, probably not ISU because he is 50/50 with Bastida so Dresser wouldn't bring him in same goes for Lehigh, and I doubt Mizzou would kick Elam to the curb even though Buchanan is now superior. Anywhere else he is a guaranteed upgrade. 

i am an idiot on the internet

4 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Warner has beat Buchanan the last two seasons at NCAAs so I don't think Iowa would be the right fit when they could go after other recruits with that NIL money

are you saying Iowa is using NIL money to recruit athletes?  Say it ain't so bro!  🤯