Cy-Hawk Thread

6 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

As he pointed out though, they restarted and wrestled 1 second…

I was more commenting on prior to that.

In the X replies- someone did say the clocks weren't synced all day.

I just responded to yours- as I said it was more about Willie's statement though.

I think I tuned in right after that. I remember hearing or reading here that he never really had his hand down and as such only one knee. I forget which later bout had a similar situation right at the buzzer.

Edited by gimpeltf

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

Lol you seem triggered.  Long time until next year, maybe Iowa gets some more portal guys

Me?  Triggered?  Bahahahahahahhahaha. .  Not a chance.  I don’t like either of these teams.   Transfers, Incoming recruits, There could be three Ferraris on Iowas roster.   next year.   Not sure your “in theory” theory works much. 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Me?  Triggered?  Bahahahahahahhahaha. .  Not a chance.  I don’t like either of these teams.   Transfers, Incoming recruits, There could be three Ferraris on Iowas roster.   next year.   Not sure your “in theory” theory works much. 

Yes, “in theory” is of course just a guess and a lot can change by next year.  I don’t like either of them either.  Just saying I don’t think next year’s teams will be all that different especially when you consider tonight’s results.  Anthony likely isn’t beating Swiderski or Paniro if he’s not in jail, and Iowa won 184 (Angelo) and 197 (AJ) tonight.   Like I said, could come down to Kueter vs Bastida.  Or not, no one knows.

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yes, “in theory” is of course just a guess and a lot can change by next year.  I don’t like either of them either.  Just saying I don’t think next year’s teams will be all that different especially when you consider tonight’s results.  Anthony likely isn’t beating Swiderski or Paniro if he’s not in jail, and Iowa won 184 (Angelo) and 197 (AJ) tonight.   Like I said, could come down to Kueter vs Bastida.  Or not, no one knows.

So my original theory that you took time to dispute is no different.  Got it. 

33 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

In the X replies- someone did say the clocks weren't synced all day.

I just responded to yours- as I said it was more about Willie's statement though.

I think I tuned in right after that. I remember hearing or reading here that he never really had his hand down and as such only one knee. I forget which later bout had a similar situation right at the buzzer.

His hand was down and I think control was arguably there through the sequence as well.  See this photo:

image.png.a1e7e8f692796b8afa03fa5757e42061.png

Edited by jross

5 minutes ago, jross said:

His hand was down and I think control was arguably there through the sequence as well.  See this photo:

image.png.a1e7e8f692796b8afa03fa5757e42061.png

this looks pretty damning if reaction time didn't exist. Rewatching it like a million times on video replay, Woods rolls and catches a leg right after this still. It's definitely close though. Way too close.

• Fire 1