Free the Lee - Unban the Dan edition

Wrestleknownothing

Free the Lee - Unban the Dan edition: Should NJDan be unbanned?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should NJDan be allowed back into the fold?

• Yes, he is harmless.
    • God, no. How could you even think that?

Let's start by stating the obvious.

NJDan is stubborn, obtuse, fractious, incapable of admitting error, and a bunch of other things. But, so what? While he can be a royal pain in the ass, he is not what I would consider a troll. As a matter of fact, he has some of the attributes that are often prized in discussion forums. He starts topics, he argues with everyone, he doubles down when wrong, but all in all he is pretty harmless.

So the question is, should NJDan be banned for being a pain in the ass? I am in the camp that he should not, but reasonable people might disagree. 

Besides, if we did not have him, who would we feel superior to?

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

I thought he was only in timeout but if we can ban NJDan can we also ban the words "pinfall" and "states?"  🤔

I found a bracket on wrestlingstats that used both pin and fall in the same bracket. If it is good enough for Jairus Hammond, it should be good enough for all of us.

Pinfall, Pinfall, Pinfall. Attica, Attica, Attica.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I found a bracket on wrestlingstats that used both pin and fall in the same bracket. If it is good enough for Jairus Hammond, it should be good enough for all of us.

Pinfall, Pinfall, Pinfall. Attica, Attica, Attica.

Well sure ... you can pin your opponent or win by fall but a pinfall would require two opponents in a single match.  I'm guessing the great J Hammond was referring to two different matches.  😉

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Well sure ... you can pin your opponent or win by fall but a pinfall would require two opponents in a single match.  I'm guessing the great J Hammond was referring to two different matches.  😉

Pinfall, Pinfall, Pinfall. I can't hear you over the shouts for pinfall.

One of the more petty things I've done at the old board (Dec. 09-Oct. 12, just to clarify) was to actually put the word on the banned list. Every derivative was ****'ed out. People snuffed that one out immediately. I had to removed d*ck from the banned words list, because the default word kept changing Mike Zadick to Mike Zathingy. 

• Fire 2
  • Haha 7

Insert catchy tagline here. 

1 minute ago, Jason Bryant said:

One of the more petty things I've done at the old board (Dec. 09-Oct. 12, just to clarify) was to actually put the word on the banned list. Every derivative was ****'ed out. People snuffed that one out immediately. I had to removed d*ck from the banned words list, because the default word kept changing Mike Zadick to Mike Zathingy. 

I had the opposite. Several years ago my company installed a new bit of software that would transcribe voicemails and send the transcription to your email. It would randomly insert swear words into the transcriptions that were not in the voicemail. We had to turn it off, though I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Haha 1

If DanTheMan is here, he will reply in this thread.

He will attempt to insert himself in to the decision making process.

Expect something ludicrous within the first 24 hours of the OP.  He lacks the strength or constitution to not be a Stoopid.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, nhs67 said:

If DanTheMan is here, he will reply in this thread.

He will attempt to insert himself in to the decision making process.

Expect something ludicrous within the first 24 hours of the OP.  He lacks the strength or constitution to not be a Stoopid.

Anyone that posts on this thread is a suspected Dan alias.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1