A.J. Ferrari

Red

The world has been strangely quiet on the matter.

You would think he might be putting out feelers,  visiting campuses, talking to coaches, etc.  He's got to be pondering next steps.  I would think someone, somewhere might have an idea what he's up to??  Been awhile.

• By Beau Simmons bsimmons@stwnewspress.com
  •  
  • Sep 27, 2022

Ferrari hearing moved to November

The sexual battery case against former Oklahoma State wrestling champion AJ Ferrari has been rescheduled for a Nov. 16 preliminary hearing.

The judge sustained a motion for continuance that was entered Sept. 9. Ferrari was originally scheduled to appear back in court Sept. 28.

Ferrari was charged Aug. 3 with sexual battery. He posted bond the following day. His attorneys entered a plea of not guilty Aug. 11.

50 minutes ago, Red said:

The world has been strangely quiet on the matter.

You would think he might be putting out feelers,  visiting campuses, talking to coaches, etc.  He's got to be pondering next steps.  I would think someone, somewhere might have an idea what he's up to??  Been awhile.

Why would you think coaches would be talking to him or that he would be visiting campuses? 

• Fire 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

MMA might be his path after jail or prison (of course only if found guilty).   

mspart

Amending my statement.   I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty.   MMA would probably be his path unless he is innocent and some college takes a chance on him.   If not, MMA.   If he is guilty, MMA when he gets out if he has youth enough. 

Edited by mspart
Needed to not assume guilt.

54 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

The 660 lb deadlift won't help him that much in MMA, in my opinion.  I suspect he would eat punches, a knee or a foot pretty quickly.  Maybe all of them.

pretty sure its 665, let's not short change the kid.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I will take the under on both statements of net worth.

I'll take the over on his height of 60". Never stood next to the guy, but I don't think there are a lot of D1 197 lbers (former in his case) that short. But I'm glad her dress size has been updated. 

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I will take the under on both statements of net worth.

They estimate his net worth solely on earnings by other people. Maybe his lawyers will use the same tactic: "Your Honor, I would note that X was acquitted so my client should be acquitted, too."

26 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

They estimate his net worth solely on earnings by other people. Maybe his lawyers will use the same tactic: "Your Honor, I would note that X was acquitted so my client should be acquitted, too."

What-about-ism at its best.

They also use the net present value of contracts with future earnings. Which is how Ye went from being a billionaire to being worth $120 mm overnight without losing a dime from his bank account when Addidas cancelled this contract last week.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge