2nd assassination attempt on President Donald Trump. Suspect is now in custody. Maybe Kamala will win by default when they finally are succesful

Paul158

26 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Found some data in this article.  I would post a pic but I’m at my pic limit.  

says he golfed the following # of times year over year:

2017: 87 times  

2018: 67 times 

2019: 84 times 

2020: 47 times 

that’s 71 times per year on average or just short of once a week.  You telling me this guy waits there day after day waiting to catch a long shot?

https://www.statista.com/chart/amp/23464/estimated-number-of-times-president-trump-played-golf/

There are more than 71 weeks in a year?

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, mspart said:

I agree, the SS agents on the ground did exactly what we all expect them to do and we should all be grateful to them.   I don't think anyone is saying different.   But that still does not answer the question about how why this guy waited there for 12 hours to get a shot off at Trump?   How did he know Trump would be there Monday Morning?   And how did he know this 12 hours (at the very least) ahead of time?

mspart

I would imagine LEO will attempt to get those answers through its investigation. Being that he is a lunatic and was already camped out there before Trump decided to play golf there (according to the timeline we’ve gotten), and this is a very popular course for Trump, certainly plausible this isn’t the first time he’s set up shop hoping catch him. 

51 minutes ago, mspart said:

I agree, the SS agents on the ground did exactly what we all expect them to do and we should all be grateful to them.   I don't think anyone is saying different.   But that still does not answer the question about how why this guy waited there for 12 hours to get a shot off at Trump? 

I think the why he waited 12 hours was to get a shot at Trump.  Why he waited 12 hours to get a shot at Trump probably comes down to him not knowing exactly when Trump would be at the place he had scooted and prepared.  If he had known when Trump would show up he might have dropped in 15 minutes before.  Or maybe he did know and he though getting in early in darkness would make it less likely to be discovered.

58 minutes ago, mspart said:

How did he know Trump would be there Monday Morning?  

How do you know he knew?  Didn't this happen Sunday?

1 hour ago, mspart said:

And how did he know this 12 hours (at the very least) ahead of time?

How do you know he knew?  He could have been going there every Sunday until Trump showed up?  He could have got lucky.  He could increase his chances of running into him by looking at his campaign schedule to see when he is more likely to be in town.  Much of his time is public knowledge.  I'm sure he usually travels with a significant number of staff and security.  He could have surveilled elsewhere to see if they were around Saturday and deduced that means Trump is also around and thus likely to play golf the following day. 

1 hour ago, fishbane said:

I think the why he waited 12 hours was to get a shot at Trump.  Why he waited 12 hours to get a shot at Trump probably comes down to him not knowing exactly when Trump would be at the place he had scooted and prepared.  If he had known when Trump would show up he might have dropped in 15 minutes before.  Or maybe he did know and he though getting in early in darkness would make it less likely to be discovered.

How do you know he knew?  Didn't this happen Sunday?

How do you know he knew?  He could have been going there every Sunday until Trump showed up?  He could have got lucky.  He could increase his chances of running into him by looking at his campaign schedule to see when he is more likely to be in town.  Much of his time is public knowledge.  I'm sure he usually travels with a significant number of staff and security.  He could have surveilled elsewhere to see if they were around Saturday and deduced that means Trump is also around and thus likely to play golf the following day. 

I don't know he knew.   But waiting for 12 hours is quite suspicious on that count.   Seems like a reasonable line of questioning he should be subjected to. 

mspart

34 minutes ago, mspart said:

I don't know he knew.   But waiting for 12 hours is quite suspicious on that count.   Seems like a reasonable line of questioning he should be subjected to. 

mspart

Sure, but this guy has very clearly been off his rocker for a while based on his social media. Sane people don't think they can write a song for Bono that would solve the crisis in the Middle East. 

Is it possible this was an inside job from the Secret Service? I guess. Is it more likely that that a lunatic guessed that Trump would golf during the short break on his campaign schedule? I think so. 

1 hour ago, wrestlingguy said:

She's freaking clown. That is as nice as I can get.

I'm confused, is Paul Pelosi a politician or have some sort of government position? 

If Obama were currently President would he order a drone strike if truly a threat?  

Edited by ionel