At the Debate Tonight

Offthemat

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

It's not.  It all started after these claims started being amplified and every single "report" is second and third hand.  Where are all these actual victims?  It's made up and, again, real people are suffering due to this.  Real human beings, and you're attitude is part of the reason. 

Nothing like the media to sensationalize the stories without getting all the facts. You've got sell the papers and get clicks in order to boost revenue. 

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Nothing like the media to sensationalize the stories without getting all the facts. You've got sell the papers and get clicks in order to boost revenue. 

And we certainly shouldn't expect a higher standard from Lord Leader and his mate...gotta get clicks and boost the grift from the minions.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

As I was saying, one of Trump's favorite bits is, when challenged, to play (?) dumb even while exposing himself as a liar. How about this ditty about that nut job, Laura Loomer?

“She’s a strong person. She’s got strong opinions, and I don’t know what she said, but that’s not up to me. She’s a supporter,” Trump said.

So which is it? You know about her opinions? Or you don't know what she said? All in the same sentence.

Or how about him not giving two shits about the people he puts in danger with his lunatic claims?

The city hall in Springfield was forced to close due to a bomb threat on Thursday. Two elementary schools were evacuated Friday “based on information received from the Springfield Police Division,” the Springfield City School District announced Friday. Two local hospitals — Kettering Health and Mercy Health Springfield Regional Medical Center — were also forced into lockdown due to bomb threats Saturday, according to statements sent to CNN.

And then Trump goes to his patented "I'm too dumb to know what is going on" cop out:

Trump dismissed those concerns on Friday, and again on Saturday when asked whether he denounced the threats in Springfield.

“I don’t know what happened with the, uh, bomb threats,” Trump said.

The man is a coward.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

24 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Someone needs to fill the Sidney Powell role for the Trump campaign.

Every member of Laura Loomer’s 2020 campaign staff approached by me ahead of publication declined to comment. Each of them gave the same reason: Fear of public reprisals. Laura Loomer did not return a request for comment.

A tearful Jeff Loomer declined to say over the phone whether he was currently considering another involuntary psychiatric hold for his daughter, given her bizarre claim this week that she has been performing oral sex on President Trump, but did not rule it out.

On 9/14/2024 at 9:57 PM, Wrestleknownothing said:

As I was saying, one of Trump's favorite bits is, when challenged, to play (?) dumb even while exposing himself as a liar. How about this ditty about that nut job, Laura Loomer?

“She’s a strong person. She’s got strong opinions, and I don’t know what she said, but that’s not up to me. She’s a supporter,” Trump said.

So which is it? You know about her opinions? Or you don't know what she said? All in the same sentence.

Or how about him not giving two shits about the people he puts in danger with his lunatic claims?

The city hall in Springfield was forced to close due to a bomb threat on Thursday. Two elementary schools were evacuated Friday “based on information received from the Springfield Police Division,” the Springfield City School District announced Friday. Two local hospitals — Kettering Health and Mercy Health Springfield Regional Medical Center — were also forced into lockdown due to bomb threats Saturday, according to statements sent to CNN.

And then Trump goes to his patented "I'm too dumb to know what is going on" cop out:

Trump dismissed those concerns on Friday, and again on Saturday when asked whether he denounced the threats in Springfield.

“I don’t know what happened with the, uh, bomb threats,” Trump said.

The man is a coward.

It's the same thing he did with Charlottesville. He said there were "very fine people on both sides," when one side was composed entirely of Neo Nazis (the "unite the right" event was an alt right/neo nazi rally). In the next sentence, he says he isn't talking about the neo nazis (even though that is what that group was composed of). He has never acknowledged that statement as being wrong and to his own detriment continues to support almost anyone who supports him. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1