Bring Ferrari To Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

I don't care about "baggage". I want to win. Park all 3 in Madison. Hell let their dad be an rtc coach. Whatever it takes to win.

Hello Mr bono.   

8 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

lol Bono can't recruit so he should take risks on a guy like AJ. It isn't like AJ can make the program any worse.

Good point- you are recruiting. 

You still won't win but you will have an AA and some great side circus shows. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

37 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

I don't care about "baggage". I want to win. Park all 3 in Madison. Hell let their dad be an rtc coach. Whatever it takes to win.

eating-popcorn.gif

7 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

Amos is currently the heavyweight but I was thinking 197 for Ferrari 

Ah.  Certainly adding 3 new Ferraris to the garage would vault Wisconsin right back into Big 10 and national relevance!

• Bob 2

51 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

Amos is currently the heavyweight but I was thinking 197 for Ferrari 

You gents just pulled in the gent who won U23s at 97 KG.  He has two years left.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

37 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You gents just pulled in the gent who won U23s at 97 KG.  He has two years left.

I believe Massoma has one year left. Heard his interview on the D3 Nation podcast today and he said, "I still have my Covid year" when asked about his remaining eligibility.

Edited by MethaneMan

5 minutes ago, MethaneMan said:

I believe Massoma has one year left. Heard his interview on the D3 Nation podcast today and he said, "I still have my Covid year" when asked about his remaining eligibility.

He was a Frosh in 2020-21.

21 - FR

22 - Redshirt

23 - RsFR

24 - RsSO

25 - RsJR

26 - RsSR

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 hours ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

I hope he does come to the Big Ten.  My money will be on Starocci.

Deep down, much as you may loathe them, *everyone* wants to see the Ferraris back in action, especially AJ, and ideally all on the same team.  The sheer spectacle of it will be must-watch TV.

I was really hoping it'd be Iowa since they're so fun to root against anyway, but I'll settle for the Badgers.

• Brain 1

16 minutes ago, BAC said:

Deep down, much as you may loathe them, *everyone* wants to see the Ferraris back in action, especially AJ, and ideally all on the same team.  The sheer spectacle of it will be must-watch TV.

I was really hoping it'd be Iowa since they're so fun to root against anyway, but I'll settle for the Badgers.

Maybe true for most—but honestly I really don’t want to see them in action.  I am bored of the media-hungry “heels” that just develop their shtick for attention, clicks and in many cases money.  Whether it’s Jake Paul or Brian Bosworth or whoever, it’s a tired and unoriginal act.  And I hate seeing the sport get used for that type of exposure and narcissism all in the name of individual fame and capitalism.  It is going to take us down the road of MMA and boxing.  Corrupted sports that use up the majority of its participants in a bad way.  This new NCAA Settlement is already potentially gonna push things farther that direction.  And we won’t be left with a sport featuring great student athletes that go on a contribute great things to society.  We will be watching a handful of kids trying to week out a few bucks in a micro-sport while the rest of the world passes them by.

• Fire 1

On 6/17/2024 at 3:29 PM, Idaho said:

Good point- you are recruiting. 

You still won't win but you will have an AA and some great side circus shows. 

You would sell tickets! 

On 6/17/2024 at 5:29 PM, MethaneMan said:

Kids are still able to use a Covid year?! 

4 minutes ago, TexRef said:

Kids are still able to use a Covid year?! 

Sure ... why not?  Covid is still around so:  thank you sir may I have another.  🙄

There really should be a new rule to allow everyone in the future the opportunity to be a 5 timer.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BAC said:

All signs pointing to Angelo staying at Iowa.

5 hours ago, VakAttack said:

All signs pointing to Angelo staying at Iowa.

He doesn't want the challenge of trying to learn how to spell Wisconsin?

• Haha 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.