Hamiti is gonna beat Carr

Hammerlock3

2 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

Hamiti hype suddenly got white hot last season.  What prompted it?  Memory sucks.  Can’t get to record in wrestlestat.

He was the only wrestler from his high school graduating year (true freshman) to AA.

• Fire 2

Craig Henning got screwed in the 2007 NCAA Finals.

2 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

Hamiti hype suddenly got white hot last season.  What prompted it?  Memory sucks.  Can’t get to record in wrestlestat.

He was undefeated heading into the Iowa dual with a bunch of falls.  Exciting style and a true freshman to boot.

Wrestlestat now requires a login to see everything.  Easy to sign up, and still free to use.

3 hours ago, BobDole said:

Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

Keep in mind who started this tedium, sir.  Nothing worse than an agitator who tries to play victim when he/she gets called to the table.

Again,  show me where we mutually agreed in the conditions and the grand is yours.  If not,  then perhaps you shouldn't have tried poking me in the eye over something from ten years ago,  eh, sir?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Keep in mind who started this tedium, sir.  Nothing worse than an agitator who tries to play victim when he/she gets called to the table.

Again,  show me where we mutually agreed in the conditions and the grand is yours.  If not,  then perhaps you shouldn't have tried poking me in the eye over something from ten years ago,  eh, sir?

Show me where you DIDN'T agree to the terms. Ohh the fun we can play.

Just now, BobDole said:

Show me where you DIDN'T agree to the terms. Ohh the fun we can play.

I can't access the site because I was banned from there,  so I can't help you there. 

Perhaps someone knows how to get into the archives? I can then show you and the others on here who may (doubtful) care. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

21 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Board bets.

a new forum.

if you don't pay up, you're banned.

whadda we think?

Its fine as long as monetary exchanges are forbidden. 

You can allow sig bets, maybe even bets for charitable donations, but not actual money exchanges.  Individuals can do that on random threads while you look the other way, and you're fine -- but if you're going to set up a whole separate forum designed for "bets," where money can change hands -- and then play an enforcement role for non-payment! -- then you're in the gambling business.  Whether or not you take a rake.

Lets try to make it through at least the first day before getting shut down by the state Attorney General's office, eh Willie?  :]

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Posters picking Hamiti.   I'm curious why?

I'm not so sure about that either, Carr is very technically sound wrestler.  But first weekend of the season, I'd say tossup.  If I could get a real enticing offer from FC ... 🤔

6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Posters picking Hamiti.   I'm curious why?

Kinda with treep and ionel here. Hamiti has a tremendously exciting style. I'm picking him over Carr now because it's the best chance he's got through the course of the season. Won't be able to pick him come March.

(Who am I kidding, I still might.)

The real question is - Will we see that matchup on Saturday?

I'd maybe bet against it, but I won't post it here because bets belong on the betting board. This is just a 'maybe' bet, not real. Like a "Cinnabet."

7 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Kinda with treep and ionel here. Hamiti has a tremendously exciting style. I'm picking him over Carr now because it's the best chance he's got through the course of the season. Won't be able to pick him come March.

(Who am I kidding, I still might.)

The real question is - Will we see that matchup on Saturday?

I'd maybe bet against it, but I won't post it here because bets belong on the betting board. This is just a 'maybe' bet, not real. Like a "Cinnabet."

More of a just gut feeling?  

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted