Gable at Olympic Trials

On 3/20/2024 at 9:24 PM, bnwtwg said:

Guys, it's cool. Everyone has HEW. He has different goals and is doing his best to accomplish his goal of getting generational money by becoming famous through the venue he views as most likely to achieve his goal. Stinks for wrestling junkies but we gotta let this one go and be glad we saw an all-time run along the way that will be replayed forever. He will likely be back anyways at some point, just not on the time line any of us wants and it's darn sure not up to any of us to tell him what to do.

It is his life - let him live it.

I’m purely speculating here, but what you just outlined was his original goal.

They haven’t even put him on TV at all and are sending him around the county as a warm up act. That’s not how you get famous. There’s something very strange going on-it seems like they are trying to ***duck** with him so he quits and they don’t have to pay out whatever deal they have.

Either way, WWE has shown zero indication that he is an important part of their future. 

On 3/24/2024 at 12:36 AM, billyhoyle said:

I’m purely speculating here, but what you just outlined was his original goal.

They haven’t even put him on TV at all and are sending him around the county as a warm up act. That’s not how you get famous. There’s something very strange going on-it seems like they are trying to ***duck** with him so he quits and they don’t have to pay out whatever deal they have.

Either way, WWE has shown zero indication that he is an important part of their future. 

Or the more logical explanation is that they’re trying to teach him how to act the part by sending him to smaller shows.

• Bob 1

Do we know that?   Nothing on themat.com about Gable participating.   I'm saying he's a no show until I see differently.   If the March 25 date that someone on here stated as the deadline for entry is true, then he's not in.   But I saw today that those accepting their placements in the finals or in the semi finals had to do so by 25 March.   So not sure 25 March is a real thing or not for participants. 

mspart

33 minutes ago, mspart said:

Do we know that?   Nothing on themat.com about Gable participating.   I'm saying he's a no show until I see differently.   If the March 25 date that someone on here stated as the deadline for entry is true, then he's not in.   But I saw today that those accepting their placements in the finals or in the semi finals had to do so by 25 March.   So not sure 25 March is a real thing or not for participants. 

mspart

He doesn't qualify for a bye but he will totally be there

i am an idiot on the internet

A lot of the WWE fandom shits on him on the Twitters and forums for the rape stuff still.

It isn't just a lack of charisma.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

12 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

He doesn't qualify for a bye but he will totally be there

April 1st, bro.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me