I really enjoyed the AJ Ferrari era.

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

This reminds me of anyone whose wife ever tricked them into visiting Sedona.  Those people and the power of the crystals lol GTFO

yep ... been there

• Haha 2

I'm lucky I haven't been there myself, but have had the pleasure of hearing many other coworkers and friends who fell victim to the Sedona trip.  https://sedonavortexsites.com/sedonas-seven-vortexes/

If you read a few passages in the link above you can get a sense for how they've made a tourist trap out of complete nonsense.  Every man comes back with the same sad tale of money wasted and how ridiculous the claims were.  But I would like to hear ionel's story 🙂

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I would love to be proven wrong of course-  and have someone tell us that actually crystals are magical.  Because how cool would that be! 

his next model is gonna be one that keeps away the creepy vibes of FBI agents.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

I'm lucky I haven't been there myself, but have had the pleasure of hearing many other coworkers and friends who fell victim to the Sedona trip.  https://sedonavortexsites.com/sedonas-seven-vortexes/

If you read a few passages in the link above you can get a sense for how they've made a tourist trap out of complete nonsense.  Every man comes back with the same sad tale of money wasted and how ridiculous the claims were.  But I would like to hear ionel's story 🙂

We went to Tucson couple weeks in Feb to get out of the cold biking hiking winter vacation & checking out as eventual retirement location.  Wife wanted to do a day trip up to Sedona.  No we didn't get fooled by the vortexes.  It is a gorgeous red rock area but too much of a tourist trap for us.  

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Hey at least he’s trying to sell something…do we know what sponsorships are paying for Real Woods, Jared Franek, Mikey Caliendo, Aaron Nagao and Bernie Truax?

If I were paying NIL to one of these guys, I think I would make them come to my mansion (because I would have one if I were paying NIL) and re-watch the high school matches they lost and then have them answer questions about it. I would also have them shovel snow today. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

We went to Tucson couple weeks in Feb to get out of the cold biking hiking winter vacation & checking out as eventual retirement location.  Wife wanted to do a day trip up to Sedona.  No we didn't get fooled by the vortexes.  It is a gorgeous red rock area but too much of a tourist trap for us.  

We were  vacationing in the phoenix area and my wife wanted to go to Sedona.   Very picturesque there.   It was n\ice.   They have a zoo just out of town with zip lines going over it.   You can zip above the lions etc.   But to be honest, there just wasn't much else to do there.   I think we ate at a nice Mexican place.   The area is beautiful for sure, but no desire to move there. 

mspart

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Pre Facebook Sedona was amazing.  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

If I were paying NIL to one of these guys, I think I would make them come to my mansion (because I would have one if I were paying NIL) and re-watch the high school matches they lost and then have them answer questions about it. I would also have them shovel snow today. 

Fair, legit. 😁

The caption in the post "If it doesn’t work dm her and she will help give you a discount manually.' makes me a bit uncomfortable.  Not a sales guy, but, probably shouldn't suggest that something doesn't work,  And if it doesn't work, I want my money back, not a discount....?  I get it the dude is trying to make some money off of his "fame" while he can, and some company thinks he's worth the marketing (how much did they pay him for this promo??), but....maybe don't have him go off script and write the script for him to stick to....

Why make fun of this Superior Christian for the rock thing?

Mormon prophet Joseph Smith got the Book of Mormon from a magic rock in a hat.

Maybe AJ is on the way to starting his own Superior Religion?

Notre Dame has Touchdown Jesus.

AJ can have Tekedown Jesus?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

9 hours ago, scribers said:

Has anyone else’s wife tricked you into going to Sedona with them?

Vortices, man, VORTICES!. Btw, Macchu Picchu is the real deal. Climb that rock and tell me you didn't commune with the many-faced god. 

Speaking of real scams: I just got Tidal and for the past 48 hrs have been convincing my ears that I hear the unparalleled clarity of lossless. It has something to do with ... Well, I haven't mastered the jargon yet, but I'm sure I will after I get my Boenicke p1 and w5's. I figure 10 more G's, and I'm set. After that, I just need to upgrade my stylus. Then, a new belt. Then, banana clips. Then

Edited by jackwebster
  • Fire 1