Aaron Nagao injured?

Jimmy Cinnabon

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

I don’t think Ferrari beats Cassioppi if we’re assuming the suspensions get reduced. Although I suppose Cassioppi could redshirt.

Focus could also redshirt.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

9 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Focus could also redshirt.

Olympic?  I’m not sure he can “regular” redshirt at this point but could be wrong.  If so that would make sense to potentially be on the same team for longer with Angelo, as well as to cut to 197.  I presume their optimal lineup next year would be him at 197 and Kueter at HWT

Olympic?  I’m not sure he can “regular” redshirt at this point but could be wrong.  If so that would make sense to potentially be on the same team for longer with Angelo, as well as to cut to 197.  I presume their optimal lineup next year would be him at 197 and Kueter at HWT

Pretty sure he doesn’t meet the criteria for an Olympic RS.

ddecb92eeffbe8ddfdc4b5c7c91f9af7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Le duke said:

So, based on this video, you are able to determine his weight, body fat content and eligibility status?

The best piece of evidence we have to support the weight class he will wrestle (if he is able to wrestle), is the first person account of AJ. 

2 minutes ago, Dogbone said:

I'll take Brooks over AJ at 197.

Is AJ a lock to get admitted into Iowa?  If he didn't leave OSU in good standing academically or was kicked out, it could be an uphill battle with the Iowa admissions office. 

I'm sure they'll be able to pencil whip some course credits from East Bum***duck duck goose** Iowa Community College that will be entered into his record with minimal review.

18 minutes ago, Dogbone said:

Is AJ a lock to get admitted into Iowa?  If he didn't leave OSU in good standing academically or was kicked out, it could be an uphill battle with the Iowa admissions office. 

If the Blue Dragon can get into grad school at Iowa, don't ya think the Focus can get in undergrad ... oh wait ...   🤔

We have no idea what AJ is like academically, and obviously Iowa isn't Stanford or Northwestern. Him getting admitted likely isn't an issue, if Iowa is seriously going to do this.  I actually do think AJ is quite capable of beating Brooks (though I would pick Brooks) if he's retained his skills.  He is an excellent wrestler.  I just don't want him on my favorite team.  The thing is, I don't like Brooks either!  But he's obviously not as bad a guy as Ferrari.  Blech.

I am not much of a fan of AJ, but he is quite a wrestler.   I am not amused, but he is quite the showman and if his plan has been MMA it is harder to fault him form some of the over the top knucklehead showmanship.   Also, I think it is good to let guys redeem themselves.   People make mistakes.   Maybe he can be a good teammate and citizen of the Iowa community?   

9 minutes ago, Elevator said:

I am not much of a fan of AJ, but he is quite a wrestler.   I am not amused, but he is quite the showman and if his plan has been MMA it is harder to fault him form some of the over the top knucklehead showmanship.   Also, I think it is good to let guys redeem themselves.   People make mistakes.   Maybe he can be a good teammate and citizen of the Iowa community?   

Aside for the twelve or thirteen instances Desanto went Desanto, the Brands really were able to contain his emotional outbreaks.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me