Jump to content

A.J. Ferrari's case has been dismissed, he will join the Hawkeyes next season


Jimmy Cinnabon

Recommended Posts

The main lesson learned is don't be a freaking creep of person that tries to take advantage of a women when she is sleeping.


Yeah. TitleIX is the only person on this board who can get, quite literally, everyone else to unite against him.

It’s quite amazing, actually.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

The main lesson learned is don't be a freaking creep of person that tries to take advantage of a women when she is sleeping.

Clearly she was so desirous of Jordan Holm's oral skills, she basically tried to force him,  a stranger, to perform for her.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

Or she was as shocked as he (reciprocally) was to discover the other's presence, and she wanted to hold him down so her latest partner might awaken and discover Jordan's uninvited presence.   Jordan should have gone to a motel and gotten a good night's sleep.   

or maybe it was Bigfoot?  🤔

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Clearly she was so desirous of Jordan Holm's oral skills, she basically tried to force him,  a stranger, to perform for her.

LOL...funny but not funny situation....dude is a sick person and deserved all the time he got in prison.

The Internet never ceases to amaze me...here on these boards we have people defending rapists and terrorists, trying to downplay the N word on here, etc....it's crazy!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  Fortunately you'll be able to remember your post published just now, if and when you're ever falsely accused of something and you become dismayed with the groupthink mentality making it possible.     I actually know of one convicted sex offender... and he happens to be a former outstanding high school wrestler (who was always polite back in the day, too).   He and I haven't spoken since high school but he was a fine fellow who apparently got too close to a female student during his subsequent teaching years.   She apparently looked very mature for her age.   I think he served time in his native state of Georgia, and subsequently had a difficult time finding employment in just about any field.      

    One other former wrestler comes to mind, by the way.  Steven Abas.   I'll leave it at that unless inspired by sensible responses not to.   I tend to ignore the other kind of posts, as it's not worth anyone's time to do otherwise.      

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

... if and when you're ever falsely accused ... I actually know of one convicted sex offender... he was a fine fellow who apparently got too close to a female student during his subsequent teaching years.   She apparently looked very mature for her age...

1. i am not surprised you know a convicted sex offender

2. this does not sound like a person who was falsely accused. it sounds like you don't believe that statutory rape is a legitimate charge because you believe minors are capable of legal consent.

1 hour ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

I don't know Jordan Holm, or particularly follow his case.   That said,...
Perhaps his story for trial offered more details, to clarify some matters?  ... I've not read the appellate denial in at least 10 days. 

i'd read it again, if i were you, since the differences between his version and the shared story of the victim and the other witnesses were material and explicitly formed the basis of the judge's opinion. 

it's embarrassing that you keep speculating that a judicial opinion that sets forth its factual basis was ACTUALLY cover for wokeness run amok because you simply can't be a man In These Modern Times. 

He didn't even have an "alibi" he had an alternate explanation for the facts, which neither the police, prosecutors, trial judge or appellate judges found to be credible or consistent.

i'm surprised you're a vegetarian when you could instead choose to abstain from eating male animals only.

Edited by ugarles
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

  I actually know of one convicted sex offender... and he happens to be a former outstanding high school wrestler (who was always polite back in the day, too).   He and I haven't spoken since high school but he was a fine fellow who apparently got too close to a female student during his subsequent teaching years.   She apparently looked very mature for her age.   

Is there a convicted sex offender you won’t defend?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

>>>i'd read it again, since the differences between his story and the shared story of the victim and the other witnesses were material and explicitly formed the basis of the judge's opinion.<<<

Feel free to share what you consider to be sufficiently material, in that respect. 

As for the age of consent, I do not oppose it.   Unwanted pregnancies, the spread of disease and emotional trauma are some of the reasons why we have such a law.   In various states, when someone turns 17, they're free to choose for themselves.   They could already drive since the age of 15 (with a learner's permit), and 16 (without needing one) and at 18 they can vote.   I don't know what the abovementioned wrestling champion's paramour's age was.   But it was too young, at least at the time, for the state of Georgia.   I wish I could have met with him beforehand and talked him out of it.   His life would presumably be much better now.   His former practice partner became a h.s. coach in neighboring South Carolina and this guy could have done something simiilar at least in the African-American community in Ga. (which is substantial).       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

@TitleIX is ripe for reform is a sick man.

And you are a tax leech.   No wonder you attack the messenger on a daily basis who dared to share the US Debt Clock website and help open others' eyes.   Our property, sales and income taxes are high enough because of unproductive folks in education who are more into preaching, brow-beating and doing anything but actually educating.   Apparently nobody would pay offerings to come to your church though, so you live off of the taxpayers instead.   I'm kinda through responding to you but I figured I'd address your (inaccurately) insulting ways one final time.        

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will note a I made a joke on the NWT forums about @TitleIX is ripe for reform being (allegedly) the type of guy who would (reputedly) want to explain to you how "everything he did in South America was morally ok because the age of consent is lower there."  Notably, he never denied it, and I'm starting to believe that it's possible that this is (allegedly) true.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

And you are a tax leech.   No wonder you attack the messenger on a daily basis who dared to share the US Debt Clock website and help open others' eyes.   Our property, sales and income taxes are high enough because of unproductive folks in education who are more into preaching, brow-beating and doing anything but actually educating.   Apparently nobody would pay offerings to come to your church though, so you live off of the taxpayers instead.   I'm kinda through responding to you but I figured I'd address your (inaccurately) insulting ways one final time.        

What kind of man makes up excuse after excuse for rape? What kind of man is an apologist for convicted rapists?

A sick man.

That you do not like me makes me feel better about myself.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I never bothered to deny something asinine that you (Vak) wrote about me without provocation (as usual), you flatter yourself by assuming that my ignoring you means your allegations are true.   I simply tend to avoid sanctimonious folks who waste others' time & spleen while neglecting opportunities to actually help wrestling rebound.   I came here before nearly anyone else because I would prefer to interact with folks who want to try to help wrestling.   The forum from which so many immigrated to this one a year ago even had user registrations including the words poopy, etc.   I'm sorry to see that a few folks here are content with diluting the quality of these forums and making it a sewer, as well.   By the way, I became a paying subscriber to Intermat during the mid-1990s and I am glad that they launched these forums.   I also appreciate the lack of censorship (as opposed to curating, which is typically orderly and helpful).   BTW, I have never been to South America, nor do I care if you think that I have.   Ciao.

Edited by TitleIX is ripe for reform
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

If I never bothered to deny something asinine that you (Vak) wrote about me without provocation (as usual), you flatter yourself by assuming that my ignoring you means your allegations are true.   I simply tend to avoid sanctimonious folks who waste others' time & spleen while neglecting opportunities to actually help wrestling rebound.   I came here before nearly anyone else because I would prefer to interact with folks who want to try to help wrestling.   The forum from which so many immigrated to this one a year ago even had user registrations including the words poopy, etc.   I'm sorry to see that a few folks here are content with diluting the quality of these forums and making it a sewer, as well.   By the way, I became a paying subscriber to Intermat during the mid-1990s and I am glad that they launched these forums.   I also appreciate the lack of censorship (as opposed to curating, which is typically orderly and helpful).   BTW, I have never been to South America, nor do I care if you think that I have.   Ciao.

So...to be clear...he denied going to South America, but not the crux of the comment.  Weird. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

So...to be clear...he denied going to South America, but not the crux of the comment.  Weird. 

The only thing clear in this is that your reasoning skills are challenged (to put it politely).   I undermined your key premise and assumption and yet you still continue to divert others' attention from helping wrestling to your unsubstantiated mud-slinging.    I'm on the verge of adding you to my ignore list, so if you ever write about me in the future, don't assume I saw it (or cared to).   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

Basically anything that I've seen you post here.   I'm on the verge of adding you to my ignore list, so if you ever write about me in the future, don't assume I saw it (or cared to).   

I have written 3,127 posts. Given your writings, it does not at all surprise me that you put rape apology as 3,128th on your list of disgusting things.

Though it saddens me immeasurably. Get help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before he puts me on ignore like a coward: @TitleIX is ripe for reform have you ever, as an adult, had a sexual relationship with someone who is underage by American law?

Just now, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

The only thing clear in this is that your reasoning skills are challenged (to put it politely).   I undermined your key premise and assumption and yet you still continue to divert others' attention from helping wrestling to your unsubstantiated mud-slinging.    I'm on the verge of adding you to my ignore list, so if you ever write about me in the future, don't assume I saw it (or cared to).   

The fact that you think the key premise is South America is...well, it's par for the course.  See the above question, creepo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

 I'm sorry to see that a few folks here are content with diluting the quality of these forums and making it a sewer, as well.

Sewers are one of the most important human advancements in history.  They have prevented waterborne diseases from being spread and are one of the biggest reasons you and your loved ones have a longer life expectancy.  Next time you take a swig of clean water thank the sewers.  Show some respect

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ex-Lax Vak:  When I, too, was "underaged" I carried on like the rest of us, with consenting folks from my age group.   It was not illegal.   But since I became an adult, I have not knowingly done so, no.   As for your use of "American law", you might not be aware that some states have the age of majority as a year or so younger than others.   But I guess in your world, details only matter when you say they do.   As for your ongoing perception that your posting musings wondering about unrelated things in a wrestling forum is worth continuing to consume others' attention, whatever.   There are some fine folks in these forums, and there is no shortage of worthwhile folks with whom to interact regarding helping wrestling or (in the appropriate forums) sharing insights and inviting worthwhile reactions.   That I no longer consider you to be a part of that group should not, and does not matter to you.    Ciao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Griffin Lundeen

    Thief River Falls, Minnesota
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Northern State
    Projected Weight: 165

    Cyler Ruhoff

    Foley, Minnesota
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Sioux Falls
    Projected Weight: 125

    Seth Weaver

    Bethesda-Chevy Chase, Maryland
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Franklin & Marshall
    Projected Weight: 157

    Tee Ward

    Fremont, Michigan
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Northern Illinois
    Projected Weight: 141

    Vinnie Abbey

    Hartland, Michigan
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Indiana Tech
    Projected Weight: 157
×
×
  • Create New...