Should Sadulaev go back to 86k?

scribers

Yeah, cutting off an arm to wrestle Taylor/Yaz seems like a wild over-react.
At 97 he's got
Snyder: who he has a 1 sided rivalry with
And
Taz: who crushed clearly not 100% Thicculeav.

I think he stays up, comes back in prime shape and likely wins Olympic Gold, over the great and Powerful Snyderman.

1 hour ago, Spladle08 said:

Yeah, cutting off an arm to wrestle Taylor/Yaz seems like a wild over-react.
At 97 he's got
Snyder: who he has a 1 sided rivalry with
And
Taz: who crushed clearly not 100% Thicculeav.

I think he stays up, comes back in prime shape and likely wins Olympic Gold, over the great and Powerful Snyderman.

I'm not an expert, but can he reasonably hope to come back anywhere near 100% from this alleged injury in just 11 months?

I'm not an expert, but can he reasonably hope to come back anywhere near 100% from this alleged injury in just 11 months?
I'm not an expert myself, but more important than the injury (I feel), was the expectation they wouldn't be allowed in. Obviously top wrestlers stay in shape for the majority of the year. But I still get the vibe, it was similar to a UFC fighter taking a fight on short notice. He just didn't look ready... in any of his matches.

*No crazy observations or anything. Just what I saw

10 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

4 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

I'm not an expert myself, but more important than the injury (I feel), was the expectation they wouldn't be allowed in. Obviously top wrestlers stay in shape for the majority of the year. But I still get the vibe, it was similar to a UFC fighter taking a fight on short notice. He just didn't look ready... in any of his matches.

But did either of you stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Is Sadulaev actively serving in the Russian military? If so he gets a pass until he can focus on wrestling. But the topic is a reminder that Sadz is actually a bit of a tweener. Would probably have been a 92kg guy if it was an Oly weight.

Oh no don't dare bring that up. 57/65/74/86/97/125 are the chosen weights for a reason.

Did you know that John Smith, a legendary American Cowboy from a previous generation, found them inscribed on golden tablets in the ancient caves of Fila. Declaring himself the chosen one, he presented his mythical findings to his deacons at the village of Lausanne, SUI. As a result he was declared a Prophet of United World Wrestling and his lineage leads the Church of Tweener Gripes of Latter Day Weights. The most prominent of his kin, Markus, was recently anointed bishop of one of those Latter Day Weights where his flock presented him with a medal of bronze in the city of Belgrade.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 3

i am an idiot on the internet

2 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Oh no don't dare bring that up. 57/65/74/86/97/125 are the chosen weights for a reason.

Did you know that John Smith, a legendary American Cowboy from a previous generation, found them inscribed on golden tablets in the ancient caves of Fila. Declaring himself the chosen one, he presented his mythical findings to his deacons at the village of Lausanne, SUI. As a result he was declared a Prophet of United World Wrestling and his lineage leads the Church of Tweener Gripes of Latter Day Weights. The most prominent of his kin, Markus, was recently anointed bishop of one of those Latter Day Weights where his flock presented him with a medal of bronze in the city of Belgrade.

I LOLed 😂 Bravo!

27 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

chef's kiss

4 hours ago, Spladle08 said:

I think that was the issue to a degree as well.  My question now is : Can he get back to form 11 months after a disc surgery?

18 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

That's Just Priceless!

May I borrow that phrase for any future topic that will arise?

(GOLD!... that's just pure GOLD!  😁😂😁 Really!)

D3

I have always wondered how things would've been for him at 86 and Yaz staying at 74. 

I think Sadulaev had to go up. But I think Yaz still looks like he could drop back to 74. As good as he is at 86, he was otherworldly at 74. That was his ideal weight, IMO.