2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

Just now, Perry said:

Lol dake "won" the challenge and in doing so lost by 3 instead of 1 lol I will admit seeing challenge won had me second guessing things for half a second!

The criteria for winning a challenge is simply that the score changes.  It changed, so he won it.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Yes.  The world is aware of it.  The thing is, he has plenty of tools.

As he showed when he got to his shot. Wish he would pull the trigger more but we have been saying that about Dake for a decade and he has done plenty of winning regardless...

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

If Dake had tried anything except a chest wrap for the entire tournament he would have been better off.

In his final four matches he failed on every chest wrap attempt he made.

Thought the same thing. He was determined to go to that no matter what, even when it wasn't there. 

2 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

Damn. Was really hoping Kid Dynamite could take out Sidakov. Seemed like Sidakov was very well prepared for the chest wraps….

The entire planet was well prepared for them.  The. Whole. Planet.

• Fire 1

Just now, nhs67 said:

The criteria for winning a challenge is simply that the score changes.  It changed, so he won it.

Correct, just a bit of a bait and switch moment when you see "challenge won" then watch the score go in the "wrong" direction lol 

Just now, Perry said:

Correct, just a bit of a bait and switch moment when you see "challenge won" then watch the score go in the "wrong" direction lol 

The replay was pretty clear.  As he rolled over his back (2 points additional for Sidakov), Dake did not force him to break 90.  Had he gotten him to break 90 while doing it, I think it would have been 2 points the other way instead.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

The entire planet was well prepared for them.  The. Whole. Planet.

Dake’s style at the world level has become increasingly more agitating. And it’s why magic man has surpassed him. Anyone who’s ever watched Dake in his career knows he can do so much more offensively. But he’s content to try and win every match against a competent opponent 3-0 while hugging his opponents in chest wraps as often as he can. I have no idea why he’s decided to pigeonhole himself into that. Meanwhile, DT says I’m going to pour it on anyone, anywhere as much as I want to. I wish Dake would start wrestling with that mindset.   

• Fire 10

15 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:
17 minutes ago, jross said:
That Dake match score was baffling.  Sidakov was jobbed but it did not change the outcome.

Yeah right ? For that situation to come out 8-7? Trying not to hate on them but, just impossible. It doesn't work. The math don't math

It does.  Clearly explained in stadium.

2 and 2

2 and 2 

and then 1 for Sidakov