Iowa wrestlers facing gambling penalties? (from Iowa forum)

Source: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/rumor—-gambling.421777/

1. Real Woods
  2. Patrick Kennedy (Franek as replacement makes sense)
  3. Nelson Brands (Caliendo as replacement makes sense)
  4. Tony Cassioppi (Steveson as replacement makes sense)
  5. Bradley Hill
  6. Jesse Ybarra
  7. Jude Link

Unless any of these rumored offenders bet on an Iowa event they will only face mild penalties (partial season suspension).

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Nope. I blame you. You have agency. POS stuff.

If it was really as baseless as you think the mods here can take it down, or the mods on the Iowa forum can take it down.  Neither of those things have happened.  Make of that what you will.

38 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I already told you what I make of it. Twice. Now three times. POS stuff.

I like this feisty version of Wkn.  Makes me feel more at home.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

What about Hunter Biden?!

Didn't he supply betting slips tainted with Cocaine from the White House Library?

Maybe the MY PILLOW guy will investigate and make a 2 Million $$$ documentary showing it is all a lie and Iowa has really won the last 10 NCAA titles?

Rumors are just that and don't change no matter how many times you repeat them.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Blame the OP on the Iowa forum.  I am just reposting what the OP posted.

What a chickensh!t response.  When you post it then it becomes yours, take responsibility for it.  Don't half-ass it and try to put it on others when you made the choice to post it and help spread the rumors.

• Fire 2

23 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Source: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/rumor—-gambling.421777/

1. Real Woods
  2. Patrick Kennedy (Franek as replacement makes sense)
  3. Nelson Brands (Caliendo as replacement makes sense)
  4. Tony Cassioppi (Steveson as replacement makes sense)
  5. Bradley Hill
  6. Jesse Ybarra
  7. Jude Link

Unless any of these rumored offenders bet on an Iowa event they will only face mild penalties (partial season suspension).

I appeal to you to think of the first man to ever drink milk from the teat of a cow. I bet he got a lot of flak too, but look at him now, he's a genius isn't he? Now I didn't drink from my dog's anus, but who's to say that I couldn't have found the next milk. The next milk could have been in my dog's anus. It turns out it wasn't. If there's an opposite of milk though, I think I may have found that. I challenge you, each and every one of you to go out there and find the next milk. Whether it be in a cat's ear or a dolphins blowhole or a monster's nose. But if you think it's wrong, if you think the curious should be condemned, well I'm afraid we'll never find the next milk, and that's sad.

57 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

I appeal to you to think of the first man to ever drink milk from the teat of a cow. I bet he got a lot of flak too, but look at him now, he's a genius isn't he? Now I didn't drink from my dog's anus, but who's to say that I couldn't have found the next milk. The next milk could have been in my dog's anus. It turns out it wasn't. If there's an opposite of milk though, I think I may have found that. I challenge you, each and every one of you to go out there and find the next milk. Whether it be in a cat's ear or a dolphins blowhole or a monster's nose. But if you think it's wrong, if you think the curious should be condemned, well I'm afraid we'll never find the next milk, and that's sad.

Was enjoying a non pastry bagel and coffee.  My coffee now tastes like ... well crap ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tripnsweep said:

46 minutes ago, ionel said:

Was enjoying a non pastry bagel and coffee.  My coffee now tastes like ... well crap ...

Yet we have Kopi Luwak coffee or otherwise known as  Civet Coffee..... where the coffee beans are collected after a Civet cat has eaten them and then pooped them out.  Was your coffee @ionel Civet Coffee? 

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

Yet we have Kopi Luwak coffee or otherwise known as  Civet Coffee..... where the coffee beans are collected after a Civet cat has eaten them and then pooped them out.  Was your coffee @ionel Civet Coffee? 

Mine tasted like the @Tripnsweep version of Civet.  🥴

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Last week at this time I thought the Gable to Iowa rumors were silly. Now, not so much…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - he was just there this weekend. Hopefully he let's Minnesota make a case here. I imagine matching money won't be difficult since the AD is involved here and can get non wrestling boosters involved even.