Inappropriate Photos disclaimer?

VakAttack

9 minutes ago, LJB said:

the photos were screen shots of "literature" that is being put into our public school for grade school children...

Lately, some of these threads have really gone off the rails.  In the "not a great look for wrestling fans" thread I posted what I thought were clearly comical post and a few posters took them literally. 

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Lately, some of these threads have really gone off the rails.  In the "not a great look for wrestling fans" thread I posted what I thought were clearly comical post and a few posters took them seriously. 

Did they contact Kueter's mom? 

• Haha 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I legit thought I got a warning for photos I posted guys.

I was initially worried that those pictures I meant to send to my wife got leaked.

Then I saw this thread.

I am perplexed as to how conflicted I feel that that was not the case now.  It's weird.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 3

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

58 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I was initially worried that those pictures I meant to send to my wife got leaked.

Then I saw this thread.

I am perplexed as to how conflicted I feel that that was not the case now.  It's weird.

Same here and I was thinking, I must've been hacked because I have no idea how to post a picture on here ha!

• Fire 3

"Look good, feel good, wrestle good." - J Jaggers

you missed brother man pulling a crawdaddy after the "offending" material that is being pushed to our grade school aged children was actually posted...

i have seen some bbs crawdaddies before, but, this one was equal parts hysterical and just plain sad...

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Then I saw this thread.

I am concerned that nhs's wife needs photos, was she not paying attention in 6th grade?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 minutes ago, LJB said:

you missed brother man pulling a crawdaddy after the "offending" material that is being pushed to our grade school aged children was actually posted...

i have seen some bbs crawdaddies before, but, this one was equal parts hysterical and just plain sad...

idk what this means. 

TBD

21 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i alluded to that very material (the pic/book/things like it) in the NWT thread and some of you said it was baloney. 

🤷‍♂️

But the two photos posted by DJT of bathroom messes were okay by your standards?  Really?  They were up for quite a while.

15 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

idk what this means. 

how does a crawdad flee?

straight backwards...

i am a hillbilly raised around rednecks...

i got several like these that are pure gold... 

to be clear, i didn't see everything. @BobDole gave me a ring.

i actually thought there was only 1 photo in question. (which was of a page of a book that was taught in a FL elementary school).

i should just shut up b/c i obviously don't know everything that was posted that is in question. 

TBD

1 hour ago, ionel said:

I am concerned that nhs's wife needs photos, was she not paying attention in 6th grade?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She is in FL and I am in CT right now.  The 3D printer ran out if media so I couldn't finish that model for her to keep her company.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

27 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

to be clear, i didn't see everything. @BobDole gave me a ring.

i actually thought there was only 1 photo in question. (which was of a page of a book that was taught in a FL elementary school).

i should just shut up b/c i obviously don't know everything that was posted that is in question. 

That was all I saw as well. FWIW, I don’t believe it was “taught,” just in the library 

• Fire 1