Anthony Ferrari making social media news again...

7 minutes ago, DJT said:

What? Not buying that it was an AI-generated deepfake?

Do I think it's an AI generated deep fake? No, it's clearly him in the video. Do I think it's plausible somebody 'hacked' or gained access to his social media and posted this to embarrass him? Yes. The video was posted to his story and left up for over 2 hours before being deleted - roughly the 5:15-7:15AM timeframe before everything was gone. I think that's more in line with not having access to your account to delete it. There's no way the guy who lives on social media 'accidentally' posted that vid and left it up for 2+ hours. So either A.) somebody else posted it while on his account to embarrass him, or B.) he posted it for 'attention' and had a change of heart after receiving backlash. I fully appreciate that public opinion is very low on the Ferrari family, but I think that A is more likely in this scenario. 

20 minutes ago, Laxhawk174 said:

Do I think it's an AI generated deep fake? No, it's clearly him in the video. Do I think it's plausible somebody 'hacked' or gained access to his social media and posted this to embarrass him? Yes. The video was posted to his story and left up for over 2 hours before being deleted - roughly the 5:15-7:15AM timeframe before everything was gone. I think that's more in line with not having access to your account to delete it. There's no way the guy who lives on social media 'accidentally' posted that vid and left it up for 2+ hours. So either A.) somebody else posted it while on his account to embarrass him, or B.) he posted it for 'attention' and had a change of heart after receiving backlash. I fully appreciate that public opinion is very low on the Ferrari family, but I think that A is more likely in this scenario. 

I’m sure this guy claimed to be hacked, too.

026931F0-67EB-4038-BA62-271BAA4B5BD6.jpeg.b9b5eeb790923ba64c93b3774386bfbe.jpeg

1 hour ago, Laxhawk174 said:

The video was posted to his story and left up for over 2 hours before being deleted - roughly the 5:15-7:15AM timeframe before everything was gone. I think that's more in line with not having access to your account to delete it. 

Sounds more in line with he posted some stupid stuff when he got home after a night of partying, and then somebody saw it and woke him up and told him to take that sh!t down.

Edited by KCMO2

Just waiting for Old Man Ferrari to pull the Billy Madison peeing-your-pants-is-cool routine by posting something lewd on social media to normalize his boys' behavior. Or maybe it will be Uncle Carmine...so many opportunities for degeneracy in this family.

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

Just waiting for Old Man Ferrari to pull the Billy Madison peeing-your-pants-is-cool routine by posting something lewd on social media to normalize his boys' behavior. Or maybe it will be Uncle Carmine...so many opportunities for degeneracy in this family.

shirely you aren't suggesting this might be an unstable family, I thought they were salt of the earth good Midwest Iowa type folk    🙄

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

If any Iowa fans want to prove their loyalty, they’ll surely do the same… nothing like a bunch of fifty year olds showing their buttholes to spark a twitter trend.

1 minute ago, Mike Parrish said:

Man, who would have expected to be reminiscing about the 'more cultured' Blue Dragons 3?

If we say his name a few more times he might show up.

I doubt it, though.

His boy dwindled in to obscurity, unfortunately.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

7 hours ago, ionel said:

The 2nd is worse than the 1st.  As far as we know the 3rd is on the same path as the 1st.

That said, universities love diversity thus he should prob go to Harvard or Stanford.  If all 3 go to different Us then they can each be outliers and thus maximize the diversity affect (believe Wkn has the math table).

Why go off the rails at the end there? Isn't he Italian? The guy has a criminal record and may not get in anywhere. 

This post makes the most sense to me for what may have happened:

image.thumb.png.00e62fdfafd7d1c5f2d2057ccfa87092.png

2 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

Why go off the rails at the end there? Isn't he Italian? The guy has a criminal record and may not get in anywhere. 

This post makes the most sense to me for what may have happened:

image.thumb.png.00e62fdfafd7d1c5f2d2057ccfa87092.png

I’m pretty sure he was referring to him coming out as a member of the alphabet group.

two things here 1) he, Anthony had an only fans for awhile, I could see some truth that he scammed someone and they posted this...2) I feel HORRIBLE for Angelo.  As much of a ***duck duck goose** up the two older brothers are, Angelo has never did anything to warrant being associated with those two...but cursed with brotherhood.  Now, when you are around that your whole life, chances are you head down idiot road as well, but damn I hope he doesn't.  Anthony is the absolute worst of them all, and that is saying something.  He has been kicked out of EVERY school for stealing, all of them.  Then there is the taking a $hit, and smearing it all over the walls after the Broken Arrow duals....that kid is heading for prison.  I hope I am wrong about that as well, but he has been a wreck for several years. 

• Clown 1