Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

21 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

So how much NIL is it going to take.800K maybe 1 million? 

he certainly has the social media followings for those numbers to be possible in the future. I'd think he'd need to pump those numbers up though into actual influencer level followers

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

Iowa has their visit with him on the 13th. What day does Slumlord Supreme call him with the offer?

Right after the slumlord who gave Cstar 1.3 million pops his head up so we know who he is. 

4 hours ago, Le duke said:

Iowa has their visit with him on the 13th. What day does Slumlord Supreme call him with the offer?

Friday the 13th will be bad luck for some (won't mind if it's the dwarf twins in black).

On 9/7/2024 at 1:29 PM, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

Bassett "the bust" just tf his opponent  10-0 in the first period to take 3rd in the world U20. If that is a bust, I'll take it 

You must have missed Fargo the last 8 years when a lot of top tier guys don't go anymore. 

• Bob 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 9/11/2024 at 11:12 AM, Truzzcat said:

Hes from Johnstown PA I know when he was in middle school he trained with their 125 at the time a lot. Probably feels like its bringing recognition to the program.

A middle schooler training with a DII wresler is insane

With no real knowledge of anything, just after seeing all his hyper-positivity, polished presence, and his need to share his faith, he and Tom Ryan have to get along really well.    

Edited by Bulldog
  • Jagger 1

On 9/12/2024 at 9:28 AM, Idaho said:

You must have missed Fargo the last 8 years when a lot of top tier guys don't go anymore. 

I agree Fargo is no longer as important to the top wrestlers it once was. Many of the top wrestlers focus on world events rather than Fargo. Fargo is still an outstanding tourney, but many of the elite turn their attention to their college teams or world teams.

• Bob 1

On 9/10/2024 at 12:15 PM, WrestlingRash said:

I just said that after skipping fargo and getting teched at worlds, he might not be as good as advertised. We shall see. Lots of kids can't transition to the next level. it happens.

As you should know, U20s has college freshman and is tougher than Fargo. It is not the safe bet to think he won't transition. He has wins at college Opens as a sophomore. He has big wins at Last Chance Qualifier. You are just a hater. Bo Bassett has a lot of haters. Just root for the kid. He has an online presence. He is doing grown up shit monetizing his social media. You probably don't like it when kids celebrate after winning matches either. 

• Fire 1

Just thinking about who is at Penn State around Bo Bassett's size(141/149) and will have eligibility at the same time.

PJ Duke, 1 grade above Bo, Sophomore or RS Freshman when Bo a true freshman 

Tyler Kasak 3 years of eligibility, RS available, Junior or Senior when Bo a true freshman 

Shayne Van Ness 3 years of eligibility, no RS available, Senior when Bo is true freshman

If I thought this through all wrong, please shame my intelligence. 

8 hours ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

I agree Fargo is no longer as important to the top wrestlers it once was. Many of the top wrestlers focus on world events rather than Fargo. Fargo is still an outstanding tourney, but many of the elite turn their attention to their college teams or world teams.

Exactly! 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

13 hours ago, juniorvarsity said:

As you should know, U20s has college freshman and is tougher than Fargo. It is not the safe bet to think he won't transition. He has wins at college Opens as a sophomore. He has big wins at Last Chance Qualifier. You are just a hater. Bo Bassett has a lot of haters. Just root for the kid. He has an online presence. He is doing grown up shit monetizing his social media. You probably don't like it when kids celebrate after winning matches either. 

your username says it all. I don't care if someone celebrates a win. but being annoying on social media is not "grown up shit" lol. I am willing to bet that bassett is a no time ncaa champ when its all said and done. 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRash said:

your username says it all. I don't care if someone celebrates a win. but being annoying on social media is not "grown up shit" lol. I am willing to bet that bassett is a no time ncaa champ when its all said and done. 

Have you not noticed how many athletes use social media as a business? Making money and turning your social media into a business is grown up shit. Making money is not something kids do. Also just cause you hate his posts doesn't mean you gotta hate on his skill, but you can't separate the two. 

On 9/14/2024 at 10:04 AM, Idaho said:

Exactly! 

I have junior HS son. The college coaches have asked for his state results, NHSCA and super 32 and very occasionally Fargo. The big 4 use be Fargo, states, NHSCA and super 32. Ironman, beast of east and others were icing on cake. Went to Fargo cause we felt like we had to. I will tell you the time and expense of Fargo is so off the charts and the location is less than desirably. And we didn't even have to go. I would say Super 32 has to be the biggest title to win in the eyes of college coaches even over a world title.