Donny Pritzlaff new Columbia HC

On 6/18/2024 at 2:26 PM, Gus said:

I would much rather living in Blacksburg than New Brunswick. Perhaps I am the exception and not the rule. 

I'd agree with you there--that's what I meant by QOL.  

In this case I meant "location" as in, proximity to recruiting hotbeds.  

• Bob 1

On 6/18/2024 at 11:26 AM, Gus said:

I would much rather living in Blacksburg than New Brunswick. Perhaps I am the exception and not the rule. 

What is there to do in Blacksburb? On the surface this post seems absolutely insane to me, but I have to admit that I know nothing about Blacksburg, VA.  And maybe I wouldn't live in New Brunswick itself, but living in that area of NJ is pretty nice. 

• Brain 1

11 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

What is there to do in Blacksburb? On the surface this post seems absolutely insane to me, but I have to admit that I know nothing about Blacksburg, VA.  And maybe I wouldn't live in New Brunswick itself, but living in that area of NJ is pretty nice. 

Blacksburg is at the foothills of the Blueridge Mountains. It is a very beautiful area for those who like the outdoors. If you are interested in suburban life, then New Brunswick would be the place for you. City life is not for me. 

• Bob 1

14 hours ago, Gus said:

Blacksburg is at the foothills of the Blueridge Mountains. It is a very beautiful area for those who like the outdoors. If you are interested in suburban life, then New Brunswick would be the place for you. City life is not for me. 

Hmm.  Living in a mountain you say.  I could see why a lot of us wrestlers would feel at home there. 
image.png.c987f7f099f50ed7730568a59c83a8a5.png

• Haha 1
  • Wrestle 1

On 6/21/2024 at 9:08 AM, Gus said:

Crime riden city where staring at concrete and skyscrapers every day vs looking off your patio and seeing green grass, trees and mountains.  🤔

• Brain 1

On 6/24/2024 at 5:43 PM, PJ141 said:

If youre the AD of RU would you try to retain Pritzlaff or Goodale?

This is a hypothetical considering DP didnt leave yet though he has.

I would keep Donnie as a pretty big follower of the team and I love Goodale known him since high school , had him coach against many many times in my life but man Rutgers has 0 AAs on staff and obviously no national champs and are losing there only World medalist Rivera who is going with Donnie, meanwhile Princeton down the road has 3 ncaa champs ( Dubuque, Brewer Ashnault) and 2 AAs Jackson and Monday , a big ten program with a top 5 recruiting class and not even an AA ? Things could start to unwind without Pritzlaff