Coleman Scott to some HS if named Head Coach

thats pretty funny, you should have put more work into the post though, something like, "Coleman Scott is looking like a strong candidate for prestigious Hofstra position, additionally he has almost a quarter dozen high school offers. Look like it'll be a soft landing!"

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

What would be the problem with Coleman staying where he is?   He's a quality individual.  I'm sure DT will clean house, this usually  happens.  But still.....

mspart

33 minutes ago, mspart said:

What would be the problem with Coleman staying where he is?   He's a quality individual.  I'm sure DT will clean house, this usually  happens.  But still.....

mspart

Everything I have been reading is that no coaches will remain - DT bringing in a totally new staff, which will most likely include kennedy and Gilman. 

Some team will end up with a great pick-up in Scott.... you could see the improvement he made at OSUe this season. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, mspart said:

mspart

I heard he did something bad recently at their RTC.  Has anyone else heard anything like that? 

The person who told me heard it from a D1 head coach 

Posted (edited)

Assuming Coleman Scott is not retained by DT and not fired for "cause" he will most likely have the luxury of spending this year on the sidelines with his full salary and be the top choice for any number of D1 HC positions which may come open next season. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Scott in the Ivy League - the more competition the better - but he doesn't need to rush over to Columbia if the job/pay is not a good fit.

Edited by Voice of the Quakers

Dan McDonald, Penn '93
danmc167@yahoo.com

On 5/7/2024 at 6:47 PM, ScarletKnight said:

I heard he did something bad recently at their RTC.  Has anyone else heard anything like that? 

I heard the same.

I believe everything I read on the internet. ALL OF IT

My favorite rumor recently was the screenshot of David Taylor's redacted plane ticket to OK. Pretty silly of him to fly to OK when OSU's AD was flying to PA!

3 minutes ago, alex1fly said:

I believe everything I read on the internet. ALL OF IT

My favorite rumor recently was the screenshot of David Taylor's redacted plane ticket to OK. Pretty silly of him to fly to OK when OSU's AD was flying to PA!

don-t-believe-the-internet-lincoln-humor

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 7:47 PM, ScarletKnight said:

I heard he did something bad recently at their RTC. 

Well their last RTC coach took the blame as the reason his son/prized athlete failed a drug test and nothing happened to him 

Edited by 1032004

3 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

As long as he managed to put 300K into the stock market, I think he'll be ok based on some things that I've read on this forum. 

You talking real or nominal "ok?"  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Cowboy Screw Job indeed

... well someone was going to get stuck with the Magic Man so why not OSU?  

On 5/9/2024 at 9:27 PM, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

??? Plz spill

He was probably caught pissing in the men's shower like George Costanza did at the health club like in "Seinfeld". 

• Fire 1

On 5/7/2024 at 6:47 PM, ScarletKnight said:

This is...so annoying. "I heard he did this." What did you hear... -silence.

Why even bring it up if you're not even going to say what the rumor is?

• Bob 1

On 5/9/2024 at 9:03 PM, billyhoyle said:

As long as he managed to put 300K into the stock market, I think he'll be ok based on some things that I've read on this forum. 

Yup!

Financial literacy! It's important...