Ferrari dose for the day

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I noticed AJ Ferrari removed all his hashtags. Apparently, the bag is not (was never?) secured. And he is no longer (never was?) the greatest 197 ever. And not the reigning champ.

Now I wonder if he can even deadlift 665 anymore.

It strikes me as odd that he hasn't improved his deadlift since high school.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, WrestlingRash said:

to be fair, either way, its completely meaningless. as are nearly all posts on a forum with anon users. 

Yeah but you don't have to exacerbate the meaninglessness with lame attempts to sound deep.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

I just want to congratulate CSUB for this release regarding Ferrari's transfer. It is absolute perfection. It neither acknowledges Ferrari's past issues or admits that the college is selling its soul for a return to wrestling relevance. The photo of AJ is the chef's kiss. Do you think AJ dropped this pose on the first shot or that the photographer ever tried to say, "Hey, how about a simple head shot just for the records?"

https://gorunners.com/news/2024/9/4/wrestling-smith-adds-ncaa-champion-aj-ferrari-to-bakersfield-roster.aspx?utm_source=Wrestling+News&utm_campaign=1b69b6afb1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_09_28_09_07_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_44607e8210-1b69b6afb1-245377111&mc_cid=1b69b6afb1&mc_eid=e17780a615

Dan McDonald, Penn '93
danmc167@yahoo.com

2 minutes ago, HungusMungus said:

It surprises me Smith would take on this head case. 

AJ will not see March....my prediction  

You'd think John would've told all his brothers, cousins, etc.

58 minutes ago, Voice of the Quakers said:

I just want to congratulate CSUB for this release regarding Ferrari's transfer. It is absolute perfection. It neither acknowledges Ferrari's past issues or admits that the college is selling its soul for a return to wrestling relevance. The photo of AJ is the chef's kiss. Do you think AJ dropped this pose on the first shot or that the photographer ever tried to say, "Hey, how about a simple head shot just for the records?"

https://gorunners.com/news/2024/9/4/wrestling-smith-adds-ncaa-champion-aj-ferrari-to-bakersfield-roster.aspx?utm_source=Wrestling+News&utm_campaign=1b69b6afb1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_09_28_09_07_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_44607e8210-1b69b6afb1-245377111&mc_cid=1b69b6afb1&mc_eid=e17780a615

I was able to locate a video of the CSUB staff working on the release with Ferrari:

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

On 9/6/2024 at 11:27 AM, Voice of the Quakers said:

Yeah. I gotta hand it to them. That is a well crafted release considering the situation. 

On 9/6/2024 at 12:26 PM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

He doesn't need it to go up one more pound.  He is now focusing on explosiveness.  This is according to FRL.

I, for one, would like to see his deadlift without wearing straps.

Based on instagram and my limited knowledge, he really seems to lift for strength and not hypertrophy, which is little interesting for a guy whose vanity is on the verge of a personality disorder. At the very least it makes him a better written villain.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Funny post but Starocci deliberately chose 190 because he knows Ferrari can't get there. Probably cutting hard just to make 197.

I also hope he's not violating any NIL contract character clauses. I'd hate to see him accidentally forfeit NIL cash just to make an instagram joke.

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

Funny post but Starocci deliberately chose 190 because he knows Ferrari can't get there. Probably cutting hard just to make 197.

I also hope he's not violating any NIL contract character clauses. I'd hate to see him accidentally forfeit NIL cash just to make an instagram joke.

i took that to mean he weighs 190 now.....no clue what it means

9 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Exactly.  He appears to want a catchweight that he knows Ferrari can't make.  What a blowbag.

Also offers to bet on the outcome.  Nelson Brands had a great response.

• Bob 1

Yeah unfortunately have to agree, don't like Ferrari but Starocci obviously chose a weight there is no way Ferrari makes........and if he tried to he would be majorly sucked out......liked the whole post till I saw that, then it just seems like Starocci is being as big a blowhard as Ferrari