Blue Dragons Jr AKA Patrick Downey III

Blue Dragons Jr AKA Patrick Downey III  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we think he lands for OTT?

On 4/17/2024 at 1:40 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

What on earth did starocci mean by "my shaft grew a bit"?

Probably simply miss quoted and said "staff."  It happens.

yrHi12239684.jpg?_i=_n504BC99DD0473598AA

Edited by ionel
  • Ionel 1

9 hours ago, BloodRound said:

What if it suddenly turns out Carter is actually closer to the Downey's and Ferrari's of the world than we had previously thought possible?  Maybe even worse?

That would be quite surprising, for starters, he has zero arrests, legal problems, and near fatal reckless accidents, and four national championships, a lot less, and a lot more, respectively, than the other two buffoons combined.  

I am not a Starocci fan, was very critical of his behavior at Big Tens, but his only basic problem is that he doesn't present himself well in the media, social and otherwise. He's a hard edged unsophisticated guy with nothing in common with Downey and Ferrari.

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1

So how much do we think Downey actually trained for this?  Gotta hand it to him for leading Starocci for over 4 minutes, but I haven’t seen anyone gas that badly since Cam Amine vs Mesenbrink

• Brain 1

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

So how much do we think Downey actually trained for this?  Gotta hand it to him for leading Starocci for over 4 minutes, but I haven’t seen anyone gas that badly since Cam Amine vs Mesenbrink

Looked like he was going with the Samson approach, long mullet no training needed.  He even tried stroking the mullet several times to increase strength.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

No kidding, the dude looked like he was about to straight up die. I think if he was conditioned like he was in previous form, he takes that bout. 

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

He lost his second match, to Trent Hidlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pd3 caught a lot of flack for skipping the consi matches.   Is sort of what I was trying to point out.   

Did PD3 really post that on twitter/X today? If so, that boy needs serious help.

I think I am in the minority here in feeling that a top-performing PD3 makes at least the quarters in most circumstances. It's just that everything else makes him a villain within this sport.

Come on, PD3, be better.

• 2 weeks later...