Blue Dragons Jr AKA Patrick Downey III

Blue Dragons Jr AKA Patrick Downey III  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we think he lands for OTT?

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Surprise ending. That started out like a retirement Tweet.

Would love to see it, but it's hard to believe he'll stay at it consistently and/or last through the cycle.

The crazy thing is that, this day and age, he has enough of a following that with the right camp and the right representation he could absolutely maintain enough endorsements to train full time, be in better shape, and be a genuine part of the discussion throughout the cycle. 

12 minutes ago, maligned said:

Would love to see it, but it's hard to believe he'll stay at it consistently and/or last through the cycle.

The crazy thing is that, this day and age, he has enough of a following that with the right camp and the right representation he could absolutely maintain enough endorsements to train full time, be in better shape, and be a genuine part of the discussion throughout the cycle. 

Doesn't it seem like he burns bridges with every possible sponsor, though? There may be a long line, but I think he can get through that line fast.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Doesn't it seem like he burns bridges with every possible sponsor, though? There may be a long line, but I think he can get through that line fast.

ScrapLife doesn’t seem to have an issue with guys making dumb tweets, has he ever been sponsored by them?

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Backwoods blunts are all in, though.

for about 60 seconds it looked like Pat was better than Carter. Now thats about 16% of a match but assuming his training was shit going in if he could somehow keep his head on straight I'd love to see him try for the 92kg spot for worlds. As of right now I think you'd probably pencil in Zahid as the prohibited favorite and then some combination of Hidlay,Moore,Jackson,Mike mach I think PD3 could throw his name in that mix with decent cardio and actually training with high level wrestlers.

2 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

PD3 could throw his name in that mix with decent cardio and actually training with high level wrestlers.

not to be argumentative, but sense we don't make excuses for people based on them just not being athletic enough (though we do sometimes point out that super elite guys are more athletic than others), which they can't control, I'm generally cynical about "if he got in shape" arguments.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

31 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

not to be argumentative, but sense we don't make excuses for people based on them just not being athletic enough (though we do sometimes point out that super elite guys are more athletic than others), which they can't control, I'm generally cynical about "if he got in shape" arguments.

No I get that 100% especially given who we are talking about. However given the word was he was working out at a high school and did not even have 3 minute cardio I think there is a lot of room for him to improve without even being in good shape.

6 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

No I get that 100% especially given who we are talking about. However given the word was he was working out at a high school and did not even have 3 minute cardio I think there is a lot of room for him to improve without even being in good shape.

yeah that's beyond argument. I guess I'd just say, getting in shape is a talent too. He ain't got it, no ones putting it in him either.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

12 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

That feels like best case. Most likely case is he is in even worse shape in four years on top of being four years older.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge