3rd Annual Themat.com Memorial / Intermat Invitational NCAA Fantasy wrestling league!

VakAttack

Alright, good draft!  Looking forward to the tournament, but would encourage you to consider hopping on the Zoom next year!  It made for some fun discussion (and smacktalk... @jajensen09, you probably didn't want to be there. 😉 )

To address an earlier question, the payouts will be top 3 (to match the team trophies at NCAAs).  My proposed payout scale is

1st Place:  $180

2nd Place:  $100

3rd Place:  $20 (money back)

But I'm open to doing 2nd place $80, 3rd place $40 if you guys think that's better.

6 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Alright, good draft!  Looking forward to the tournament, but would encourage you to consider hopping on the Zoom next year!  It made for some fun discussion (and smacktalk... @jajensen09, you probably didn't want to be there. 😉 )

To address an earlier question, the payouts will be top 3 (to match the team trophies at NCAAs).  My proposed payout scale is

1st Place:  $180

2nd Place:  $100

3rd Place:  $20 (money back)

But I'm open to doing 2nd place $80, 3rd place $40 if you guys think that's better.

I like your secondary option.

Mainly because I don't think 2nd should be more than half of first.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

7 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Potential for a lot of AAs with that line up 

I got the two guys who pin the most, too. 😅

Hoping for bonus if I don't get the placement.

2 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Screenshot_20240317_184906_Gallery.jpg

Was that your draft board?  If so, you put a lot more planning into this than most of us (at least the guys on the Zoom call).  Very impressive work.

3 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Was that your draft board?  If so, you put a lot more planning into this than most of us (at least the guys on the Zoom call).  Very impressive work.

Haha thank you.  Once i realized we were starting the draft while on the plane, I grabbed the vomit bag from the back of the seat (unused of course) to jot down 12 or so guys from each weight that would be at the top to serve as my draft board. As I saw picks in this thread I would cross them out.  Not very sophisticated and I was with my two small children on the flight.  Still feel okay about my team 

4 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Haha thank you.  Once i realized we were starting the draft while on the plane, I grabbed the vomit bag from the back of the seat (unused of course) to jot down 12 or so guys from each weight that would be at the top to serve as my draft board. As I saw picks in this thread I would cross them out.  Not very sophisticated and I was with my two small children on the flight.  Still feel okay about my team 

Small as in young, or are you a little person?

Asking for a friend.

10 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Small as in young, or are you a little person?

Asking for a friend.

good god I hope you're not friends with that pervert referee guy!  or whoever happens to be interested in the status of my children 😱