Kade Moore, done for the year.

34 minutes ago, Winners Circle said:

I'll let this post from Minnow do the talking. Who is Mizzou throwing in at 133?

image.thumb.jpeg.e42310f1a38e6f4993d51ce263619819.jpeg

I just saw another tweet from him. They're saying he should be ready for Big 12s.  What a sh*tty situation.

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Why does he always need to add the half-truths like “appears to be done for season”

I assume you're talking about Minnow. But if you're referring to me, I was just relaying what he said, which I probably shouldn't have. Hand up, not real smart of me.

• Fire 1

Not all of those  wounds look like "threw a bong at him"... that shoulder looks like he was stabbed with it. Three major injury areas... hope he won the fight.  Lots of stitches but we are far enough out for those to heal for conference. 

• Fire 3

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

7 minutes ago, Winners Circle said:

I assume you're talking about Minnow. But if you're referring to me, I was just relaying what he said, which I probably shouldn't have. Hand up, not real smart of me.

Yes, referring to Minnow.  He usually gets accurate info, but for some reason often adds speculation that he probably only has about a 30% hit rate on

• Fire 1

That is not just one throw. Gonna need some size or some weapons to take on a college wrestler. I think I saw something from Mineo about defending somebody, so who knows what type of toxic situation he walked into/put himself in.

1 hour ago, AgaveMaria said:

Nothing good comes from hanging around with junkies and drug types.

How's that any worse than hanging out with drunks, who are all over college campuses, and probably more likely to get into fights?  And someone who smokes from a bong (likely weed) is a far cry from being a junkie.  Sounds to me like he should have stayed away from his ex, who may have been with her current lover.

• Fire 6

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Not all of those  wounds look like "threw a bong at him"... that shoulder looks like he was stabbed with it. Three major injury areas... hope he won the fight.  Lots of stitches but we are far enough out for those to heal for conference. 

Not just healing though, he'll need to be able to maintain his conditioning and get in some reps on the mat to keep the rust off. Not a ton of time but I hope he's good to go by Big XIIs.

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

That's what I was thinking... He looks way more beat up than that.

• Fire 1

38 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

How's that any worse than hanging out with drunks, who are all over college campuses, and probably more likely to get into fights?  And someone who smokes from a bong (likely weed) is a far cry from being a junkie.  Sounds to me like he should have stayed away from his ex, who may have been with her current lover.

Hanging around junkies, drug dealers or drunks is a bad idea. Not complicated. 

Just now, Gus said:

Hanging around junkies, drug dealers or drunks is a bad idea. Not complicated. 

To me - its more the going to the ex-girfriends house that was the dangerous idea.

This whole story reminds me of the two punks (former wrestlers from the area) that went to mess with Matt Ciasulli over some girlfriend thing and ended up damaging Trenge's eye (who was his roomate)

• Fire 1

Just now, flyingcement said:

To me - its more the going to the ex-girfriends house that was the dangerous idea.

This whole story reminds me of the two punks (former wrestlers from the area) that went to mess with Matt Ciasulli over some girlfriend thing and ended up damaging Trenge's eye (who was his roomate)

Revised...

Hanging around junkies, drug dealers, drunks or ex-girlfriends is a bad idea.

• Fire 3

44 minutes ago, Gus said:

Revised...

Hanging around junkies, drug dealers, drunks or ex-girlfriends is a bad idea.

Revised Revision (with a nod to Ockam's Razor):

Hanging around is a bad idea.    (It often means your life is going nowhere ... fast.)

Dark Humor: Crime, Execution Pun: Just Hanging Around, Man on Gallows.  1960s. | eBay

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Not just healing though, he'll need to be able to maintain his conditioning and get in some reps on the mat to keep the rust off. Not a ton of time but I hope he's good to go by Big XIIs.

agree - easier to stay in cardio shape with those injuries than being able to get on the mat.  A month until Big12s.  Those shoulder holes look pretty gnarly - hard to tell if they could even get them stitched. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

3 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

Nothing good comes from hanging around with junkies and drug types.

Edited as it has been done better the jist was:

Don't go to your exs house may be better advice....

Edited by forkemaz