Kade Moore, done for the year.

5 hours ago, ionel said:

Back to original OP since there appears to be uncertainty regarding the facts.  Where would minnow get the pics and why would he post them.  Isn't medical info private and especially when talking about a student athlete? 

Either someone messaged them to him or sent him the screenshot.  Any idea who the guy in the singlet that it shows as sending it is?

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Either someone messaged them to him or sent him the screenshot.  Any idea who the guy in the singlet that it shows as sending it is?

Yeah but you still don't forward on some college kid's medical info unless recieved directly with permission.  Tthe same with ex gf stuff, thats all just rumors unless recieved direct.  He made it look like Moore posted this.  

On 2/9/2024 at 7:00 PM, AgaveMaria said:

How is it worse? Marijuana is illegal in the US no matter what your local State laws say.

All it takes is one Federal Officer to nail you for it. Maybe the charge won't stick but you will have an arrest on record. Maybe spend a day or a few days in a jail cell waiting to be arraigned. Worse is getting stopped in locations where Federal Court is a long distance away. You get transported there, shackled and then held. Your vehicle is impounded and searched and by the time you are let out your vehicle has racked up storage charges and may be a few hundred miles away.

You get the wrong cop and your paperwork gets lost. Maybe your wallet and money as well. Then you are let out, no vehicle nearby and you now have no money, no credit cards, no ID.

It does happen - Border Patrol in our area does it way too often. Problem here is Federal Court is 500 miles away. All this for an ounce of pot - and an attitude that pissed off the wrong cop. Border Patrol can stop anyone for any reason within 100 miles of the border.

Sounds like a failing of the US not a failing of the person. 

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, ionel said:

Yeah but you still don't forward on some college kid's medical info unless recieved directly with permission.  Tthe same with ex gf stuff, thats all just rumors unless recieved direct.  He made it look like Moore posted this.  

Agree with the first sentence.  But how does it look like Moore posted it unless he speaks in the third person?

21 hours ago, Gus said:

I’m okay with being “that guy”. I had a lot of friends in college and high school that were big stoners. Let’s just say that smoking weed was not the only crime a lot of these guys were committing. They had a general lack of ambition for bettering themselves or society. Have you ever met a crackhead that did not start off smoking a little weed???

I've never met a crackhead. But my guess is that more people went from alcohol to crack than from weed to crack. Alcohol is a much more of a gateway drug. 

The problem isn't that you are being "that guy". The problem is you're being ignorant. Your anecdote about your friends from high school and college is just that, an anecdote. Anecdotes shouldn't be used. Millions and millions of Americans, and quite frankly humans, use cannabis responsibly and don't just sit at home and do nothing. It's definitely less harmful than alcohol. 

People like you, who are stuck in the past with dated views that have been proven incorrect, are the ones who hold back our society, not people who smoke weed. 

• Fire 1

21 hours ago, ionel said:

Back to original OP since there appears to be uncertainty regarding the facts.  Where would minnow get the pics and why would he post them.  Isn't medical info private and especially when talking about a student athlete? 

Only if you were a medical professional treating that person. If a friend of his took those photos and sent them to people, that isn't any type of HIPPA violation. 

Edited by BaldAt23
  • Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 8:01 AM, BaldAt23 said:

I've never met a crackhead. But my guess is that more people went from alcohol to crack than from weed to crack. Alcohol is a much more of a gateway drug. 

The problem isn't that you are being "that guy". The problem is you're being ignorant. Your anecdote about your friends from high school and college is just that, an anecdote. Anecdotes shouldn't be used. Millions and millions of Americans, and quite frankly humans, use cannabis responsibly and don't just sit at home and do nothing. It's definitely less harmful than alcohol. 

People like you, who are stuck in the past with dated views that have been proven incorrect, are the ones who hold back our society, not people who smoke weed. 

Don’t use anecdotes but it’s ok to use a guess like you just did. Got it.  What’s been proven incorrect?  The American Heart Association has some interesting information about weed and it’s negative impact no matter what form you take it in.  

I don’t know Gus but damn him for holding back society for knowing ambition less stoners while in high school.  

🤦‍♂️

13 minutes ago, XiXiTiger said:

It's actually a Mizzou Athletics podcast but they call the wrestling one the TigerStyle Report.  Sounds like there may be some other wrestlers missing this weekend too. 

Thanks! I found the non-facebook link here: https://art19.com/shows/inside-mizzou-athletics

The show's title is "Inside Mizzou Athletics" if anyone wants to search for it on their preferred podcast platform.

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

for holding back society for knowing ambition less stoners

I have seen fewer comments that sound more specific and dated than this.  This is taken straight out of the D.A.R.E. marketing brochure.

Adults talk about weed right now the same way high schoolers and underage college kids talk about alcohol.  It's a "big deal" because it's not allowed.  Then...once it is, it is just part of the grocery list. 

Does it have negative health effects...I'm sure it does.  Sure as heck doesn't feel great on the lungs.  But nobody's trying to debate that.  It fits right in with a rack of beer, a pack of cigs, or a fat bag of skittles.

But goodness gracious, let's put away the Reagan era fear marketing please.  

• Fire 1

Just now, wrestle87 said:

I have seen fewer comments that sound more specific and dated than this.  This is taken straight out of the D.A.R.E. marketing brochure.

Adults talk about weed right now the same way high schoolers and underage college kids talk about alcohol.  It's a "big deal" because it's not allowed.  Then...once it is, it is just part of the grocery list. 

Does it have negative health effects...I'm sure it does.  Sure as heck doesn't feel great on the lungs.  But nobody's trying to debate that.  It fits right in with a rack of beer, a pack of cigs, or a fat bag of skittles.

Nice job of cherry picking words out of a sentence that was from someone else that I paraphrased.  You should work in the MSM.    Yep it does fit right in with the many addictive substances we already have that aren’t good for our health.  Oh and you know nothing about me. You just ASSumed 

9 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Maybe you should go back and read all that were involved in the conversation before making a stupid comment.  And then if we’re really lucky you’ll figure out where the sarcasm was.  

Edited by JimmyBT

10 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Nice job of cherry picking words out of a sentence that was from someone else that I paraphrased.  You should work in the MSM.    Yep it does fit right in with the many addictive substances we already have that aren’t good for our health.  Oh and you know nothing about me. You just ASSumed 

Lol well I guess we found somebody’s sore spot.  Little sensitive about the electric lettuce are we?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 2:57 PM, JimmyBT said:

Don’t use anecdotes but it’s ok to use a guess like you just did. Got it.  What’s been proven incorrect?  The American Heart Association has some interesting information about weed and it’s negative impact no matter what form you take it in.  

I don’t know Gus but damn him for holding back society for knowing ambition less stoners while in high school.  

🤦‍♂️

That because you smoke weed you will have lose all your ambition. That is not true and as I said, millions of humans all over the world smoke weed and are productive members of society. 

He didn't say that he knew stoners in high school. He said that the stoners that he personally knew did not want to better themselves or society. And implied that is true of most stoners. That kind of mindset is based off propaganda and further perpetuates the idea that using marijuana is incredibly dangerous.

I can't believe I have to explain this to people in the year 2024. 

2 minutes ago, BaldAt23 said:

That because you smoke weed you will have lose all your ambition. That is not true and as I said, millions of humans all over the world smoke weed and are productive members of society. 

He didn't say that he knew stoners in high school. He said that the stoners that he personally knew did not want to better themselves or society. And implied that is true of most stoners. That kind of mindset is based off propaganda and further perpetuates the idea that using marijuana is incredibly dangerous.

I can't believe I have to explain this to people in the year 2024. 

Wanna bet I smoke more weed than your dumb ass ? 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Wanna bet I smoke more weed than your dumb ass ? 

You most certainly do. I don't smoke weed due to it being federally illegal and me not being able to because of my job. And that is insanely stupid