Jump to content

Border Wars


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

how clinically insane do you have to be to equate 1 politicians WORDS

with the insane crisis and action that is going on with illegal immigrants.

go back to grad school and get another degree in south american pottery ya nut bag. 

They really don't see it do they? 

The point was that they don't equate. But you are defending an argument that does the same thing but for a different subject. Go back and read to see the similarities in each argument. If you need, I'll do it for you. Just let me know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Which President Johnson? One was a slave owner the other signed the Civil Rights Act. Would be interested to see you justify why we should believe anything that one of those should have to say about 3/5th or undocumented immigrants. 

Mr. Civil Rights Johnson.  Look it up.

  • Bob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that if Biden had applied and enforced current immigration law, these people wouldn't be here to commit crimes.   They shouldn't be here in any event.   But they were allowed in and have committed crimes against US citizens.  

It is not an appeal to emotion.   It is an appeal to truth and facts.   US immigration law depends on vetting people entering the US.   No one is being vetted that crosses the border which is a symptom of the fact that Biden has opted not to enforce border laws and regulations.  

Why do we have gangs from Central and South America operating in the streets of our big cities.   See above.   Again, not an appeal to emotion, but to facts and data. 

The same appeal regarding people who are not prosecuted for crimes but rather let go to go and commit more crimes and in cases kill people.   If they had prosecuted and convicted, their future crimes would not have happened.   We see this play out all over the country.  Woke ideaology has made the streets much more dangerous, not safer.  

Where would you rather be, Guiliani's NYC (low crime rate) or Adam's NYC (high crime rate)?   Enforce the law and avoid unnecessary malignant downstream effects.   We know this.   We  need to do this. 

mspart

  • Bob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

If you think appeals to emotion will change someone's mind on an issue.

How do you suggest anyone hold an idea about any issue, considering there will likely be suffering on either side? 

What suffering is being caused to US citizens by vetting people who want to come to the US BEFORE they are let in??

  • Bob 3
  • Stalling 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jross said:

Here was a chance to be somewhat cordial and help someone learn a thing they didn't know. 

Instead you continued being... well... you and showing no respect to someone that simply disagrees wit you about someone. 

You're letting your emotions control your actions a bit too much. You shouldn't do that. Makes you susceptible to dishonest tactics. 

  • Clown 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Just ask yourself:  why do the illegal aliens discard their passports and ID cards at the border, after carrying them all the way there?

You haven't established that that happens.

Trying to insinuate the answer in the question is dishonest. Am I surprised? Nope. 

Try again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

What suffering is being caused to US citizens by vetting people who want to come to the US BEFORE they are let in??

Where are the posts for all the times the US government has gone into a central or south American, African, Asian, or European country to, covertly, destabilize it in order to over throw a leader that would merely charge companies more for their natural resources and allowing dictators to take over and kill swaths of their own people? Causing the many of the negative economic situations they find themselves in now and having populations that would rather suffer a long journey to the country that put them in the position in the first place. 

See how that works? 

Your tactics are carp. Always have been. Always will be. They convinced you of a thing, once. Doesn't mean its actually the case. Just means YOU were convinced. 

I will continue to ask questions about bad ideas. Best you can do is change your mind, your tactics, or stop responding. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You haven't established that that happens.

Trying to insinuate the answer in the question is dishonest. Am I surprised? Nope. 

Try again. 

Your ignorance is certainly not an insinuation, it’s fully established. 

Edited by Offthemat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Where are the posts for all the times the US government has gone into a central or south American, African, Asian, or European country to, covertly, destabilize it in order to over throw a leader that would merely charge companies more for their natural resources and allowing dictators to take over and kill swaths of their own people? Causing the many of the negative economic situations they find themselves in now and having populations that would rather suffer a long journey to the country that put them in the position in the first place. 

See how that works? 

Your tactics are carp. Always have been. Always will be. They convinced you of a thing, once. Doesn't mean its actually the case. Just means YOU were convinced. 

I will continue to ask questions about bad ideas. Best you can do is change your mind, your tactics, or stop responding. 

Did this post make you feel better?  Because it sure didn't answer my simple question.  I will continue to ask questions about bad ideas.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Your ignorance is certainly not an insinuation, it’s fully established. 

The question was your attempt at the 'when did you stop hitting your spouse?' 

It wasn't a very well veiled attempt either. Sorry that you may have been convinced by something so quaint. People that understand dishonest tactics can sniff that one out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Here was a chance to be somewhat cordial and help someone learn a thing they didn't know. 

Instead you continued being... well... you and showing no respect to someone that simply disagrees wit you about someone. 

You're letting your emotions control your actions a bit too much. You shouldn't do that. Makes you susceptible to dishonest tactics. 

There is little emotion in the questions asked. 

If the answers create emotion, good!  Encountering information that challenges your thinking and stirs up emotions can benefit personal growth and intellectual development.  Personally, I like some informational pain.

Maybe, just maybe, can you imagine that criticism of the demographic party is justified?  I am happy to admit it is for the republican party...

Edited by jross
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...