Border Wars

56 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

He's not flipping the bird, thats a two figure peace sign.  He's new to our country, give him a break, he didn't know we do the two figure peace sign with one hand.  ✌️

Edited by ionel

image.png.0aaabeb6ad3a0fac15e15a19880b0a27.png

Until Barry and Valerie and the rest of the Bamster crew give Brandon the authority to do it he does not have the authority to do it.  Those are the ones who wrote the 94 EOs he issued.   Brandon cannot override his handlers.

• Fire 2

Impeach with no hope of conviction?   Waste of time.  Hopefully he will drop out of the race.   The impeachment against Trump was similarly a waste of time.   The Senate was not going to convict.  

mspart

11 minutes ago, braves121 said:

wait I thought you guys were for legal immigration? this has been an established thing and is a lawful way to enter the country.https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/use-parole-under-immigration-law

I thought the problem was illegal immigration but now there is a problem with legal immigration as well?

Number one who paid for the flights to bring in 350,000 ( probably over 2000 flights).  whatevers? Who is paying for their cell phones that they get? Who is paying for they food and the housing. Who is for their medical care? Are you sure what they did is legal? I highly doubt it.

Essentially braves - I think most people want an immigration policy like the one not being enforced at the moment.  Where the immigrants are vetted as being good people, and having some skills that the US is in need of.   Just bringing in people to bring in people does not get you there.   We need targeted immigration like the law says and unlike what has been happening for the last 3 years that the Ds are now crying about and want to blame on the Rs.   This is a D manufactured problem and they need to fix it.  Biden did it by EO and he can fix it by EO.   Pretty easy.   He doesn't need anymore  authority.   He doesn't need any more money.   He doesn't need the ability to allow 1.8 million into the country and call them legal.   He needs to enforce the law as written.   That's all he needs to do.  It really is quite simple.  

mspart

• Fire 2

On 3/5/2024 at 3:26 PM, mspart said:

Essentially braves - I think most people want an immigration policy like the one not being enforced at the moment.  Where the immigrants are vetted as being good people, and having some skills that the US is in need of.   Just bringing in people to bring in people does not get you there.   We need targeted immigration like the law says and unlike what has been happening for the last 3 years that the Ds are now crying about and want to blame on the Rs.   This is a D manufactured problem and they need to fix it.  Biden did it by EO and he can fix it by EO.   Pretty easy.   He doesn't need anymore  authority.   He doesn't need any more money.   He doesn't need the ability to allow 1.8 million into the country and call them legal.   He needs to enforce the law as written.   That's all he needs to do.  It really is quite simple.  

mspart

I agree with you on debating this issue intelligently.

Too bad that the Trump nimrod isn't up to even a portion of your understanding, focus, or desire to debate.

He just wants to get elected so he can gain immunity from prosecution... it's as simple as that.

When will you "believers" wake up and smell the coffee? Trump is saying NONE of this. He's saying NONE of anything except the things his handlers will think will get him elected.

He's a mushroom in a dark box. Repeating lost election lies and NOTHING that actually makes sense.

Guys like you are doing the campaigning for him - because he's not up to it.

What's amazing is that you got suckered into being a pawn in that political game.