Jump to content

Border Wars


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Captain America Avengers GIF

Maybe your sub conscious is telling you something.  Captain America's sense of personal responsibility and duty is a defining trait. His is not a victimhood advocate.  He is not a blame shifter.

  • Bob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jross said:

Maybe your sub conscious is telling you something.  Captain America's sense of personal responsibility and duty is a defining trait. His is not a victimhood advocate.  He is not a blame shifter.

He doesn't stick up for the little guy? Fight against intolerance? 

Are we watching different movies? 

Also, one of the things brought up in the movies is that his remedy for just about any situation is to punch. That's not always the best course of action. Only being able to see things as black or white can often be hinderance rather than a benefit and only having a hammer does not a good carpenter make. You should consider that too? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

He doesn't stick up for the little guy? Fight against intolerance? 

Are we watching different movies? 

Also, one of the things brought up in the movies is that his remedy for just about any situation is to punch. That's not always the best course of action. Only being able to see things as black or white can often be hinderance rather than a benefit and only having a hammer does not a good carpenter make. You should consider that too? 

We see what we want to see with Captain America.

His outfit says soldier and patriot... yet he is not a government shill.

He doesn't whine for others to help those in need, he acts to help them.

He'd punch the media, wokes, and fascits in the face.  Both left and right leaning.

main-qimg-0a1c5daf84773d7b3bc2ed6f2a0cb9


The Winter Soldier (2014) - This Isn't Freedom, This Is Fear

 

Sokovia Accords Debate

We are giving up if we do not take responsibility for our actions... Its run by people with agendas... If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose.  The safest hands are still our own...

 

  • Bob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, your point is that every issue can be massaged to fit your preconceived notion? 

There is no need for the  pursuit of knowledge, evidence, research, or discussion of a topic. Just whatever you were taught as a kid, to believe, despite the flawed nature of the teachers. 

But you're gonna say, 'what about the flaws in science and the gathering of evidence, today?'

I'll say, 'there are flaws, true. But what makes it better is people trying to make it better.'

If all you want is the comforting lie that you were taught as a kid so you don't have think ill of a family member for not knowing in the first place. Fine. But that's on you. You've given up. There's too much accredited information out there. Its not hard to find. Is it difficult to read and comprehend? Sure. There in lies the quandary. How much energy to commit to something and what is the return? Sunken cost. If you can honestly say you've tried to find objective, unbias sources of information consistently then there is nothing else that can really be done. Do I feel this is the case? No. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

So, your point is that every issue can be massaged to fit your preconceived notion? 

There is no need for the  pursuit of knowledge, evidence, research, or discussion of a topic. Just whatever you were taught as a kid, to believe, despite the flawed nature of the teachers. 

But you're gonna say, 'what about the flaws in science and the gathering of evidence, today?'

I'll say, 'there are flaws, true. But what makes it better is people trying to make it better.'

If all you want is the comforting lie that you were taught as a kid so you don't have think ill of a family member for not knowing in the first place. Fine. But that's on you. You've given up. There's too much accredited information out there. Its not hard to find. Is it difficult to read and comprehend? Sure. There in lies the quandary. How much energy to commit to something and what is the return? Sunken cost. If you can honestly say you've tried to find objective, unbias sources of information consistently then there is nothing else that can really be done. Do I feel this is the case? No. 

Who was this directed at....because if it wasn't directed at yourself while looking in a mirror....then once again...babble...babble...babble....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Who was this directed at....because if it wasn't directed at yourself while looking in a mirror....then once again...babble...babble...babble....

Sorry that you can't admit your lack of 100% truth on every topic. Considering how upset you get when someone simply asks you to defend an idea more than you are use to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ohio Elite said:

Joe Biden sucks...

Not the greatest. Better than the last guy by far. 

Most progressive President we've ever had. Hasn't pardoned his campaign manager or other members associated with his administration that defrauded donors.

Still has his flaws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Hopefully not your feelings..

You can't help yourself can you? 

Why do you dislike someone so much for no other reason then they just disagree with you and won't let you forget it. 

Convince me and you won't have to deal with me anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Sorry that you can't admit your lack of 100% truth on every topic. Considering how upset you get when someone simply asks you to defend an idea more than you are use to. 

Again...WHAT???  I have defended every one of my opinions...the problem is you don't.  All you do is follow it up with a bunch of nonsense babble and stupid questions that have nothing to do with what the topic is.  You answer questions with questions....one of the weakest forms of argument.  Then you sit there and infer things about me and other people that are completely asinine just because I and others prove how terrible your logic is or have lack of it.  Case in point, you ASSuming I am upset about anything...me pointing out your lunacy isn't me being upset.  Me asking you to stop ASSuming things about me is not me being upset.  Again, do you ever do any sort of self-reflection about the things you post and the things you say??  I know the answer to that because you keep babbling on and on....

Edited by Bigbrog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jross said:

I wonder if TPTD made the JV wrestling team based on his blame shifting… be he might have been an Olympic gold medalist based on his persistence to troll.🧌 

I’m willing to bet he’s got a whole lotta participation ribbons 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...