Flo Disaster!

PortaJohn

1 minute ago, SetonHallPirate said:

The Penn State/Rider dual wasn't on a college campus. It was from a disused minor league hockey arena in downtown Trenton several miles from Rider's Lawrenceville campus that presently has no regular tenants.

Sounds incredible.  Have you ever had a Trenton style pizza?

Flo really shit the bed in this one. The shame of it is, they put all the blame on the venue and will never just apologize. 

they should have been there hours early, testing everything. It’s like they showed up at 7:30 and realized they couldn’t stream

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HarryConnickJr said:

This is the kind of stuff that pops up often enough that every time I think of subscribing, I’m reminded of a semi recent debacle. I subscribed once in my life and am never doing it again. There are days I seriously wonder if I could do better 

With all your connections in Hollywood you'd think you'd be able to put a team together and run Flo's media department 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

thin crust like NY except cheese first and tomato sauce in top.  What makes it tasty is Jersey is known for having the best tomatoes.  Which is true.

Where do you bring your tomatoes in from? 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Where do you bring your tomatoes in from? 

I get my tomatoes from my garden or from a local produce store.  But when I head to the Jersey Shore in the summer I make a point to stop at a local farmers stand and pick up some Jersey tomatoes.  They definitely live up to the hype.  

When I'm in Montana and Wyoming I always make sure to order french fires because the potatoes are always fresh coming from right across the border.  You should know what I'm talking about Idaho

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

30 minutes ago, HarryConnickJr said:

This is the kind of stuff that pops up often enough that every time I think of subscribing, I’m reminded of a semi recent debacle. I subscribed once in my life and am never doing it again. There are days I seriously wonder if I could do better 

My sentiments exactly. I am a former Flo subscriber who does not miss it.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

56 minutes ago, HarryConnickJr said:

Understand that Flo shitted the bed, that's something to wonder if you could do better. I bet you could. 

Just awful. Then they put the Dean match at the top of the web page and you watch it and it gets to the beginning of SV and the announcer calls the TD as they are still showing a replay, the video and audio are ten seconds apart, then when the video comes back they have a poor shot of the takedown.  Obviously #1 losing is a big deal but if I were them I wouldn't have highlighted my own incompetent production as the top story. Particularly during CKLV weekend. 

5 hours ago, Pish said:

Flo really shit the bed in this one. The shame of it is, they put all the blame on the venue and will never just apologize. 

they should have been there hours early, testing everything. It’s like they showed up at 7:30 and realized they couldn’t stream

Testing? Testing?

We don't got no steenking testing!!
We don't need steenking testing!!

We are the Pylerades!

Edited by Mike Parrish

12 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I get my tomatoes from my garden or from a local produce store.  But when I head to the Jersey Shore in the summer I make a point to stop at a local farmers stand and pick up some Jersey tomatoes.  They definitely live up to the hype.  

When I'm in Montana and Wyoming I always make sure to order french fires because the potatoes are always fresh coming from right across the border.  You should know what I'm talking about Idaho

Absolutely! I have no idea NJ was a tomato state... as they say.....Tomato Potato

12 hours ago, Le duke said:

I’m watching PSU/Rider right now and the coverage is making me wish I wasn’t.

It appears to have been filmed with a potato and the audio is about a minute ahead of the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I resemble that remark.....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

The Penn State/Rider dual wasn't on a college campus. It was from a disused minor league hockey arena in downtown Trenton several miles from Rider's Lawrenceville campus that presently has no regular tenants.

Thank you for clarifying.  I stand corrected on that aspect.

I still think there is no excuse for Flo not to be better technically at this point in their existence, especially with the cash infusions thay have received and the subscription model they use.

4 minutes ago, ClawRidesAgain said:

Thank you for clarifying.  I stand corrected on that aspect.

I still think there is no excuse for Flo not to be better technically at this point in their existence, especially with the cash infusions thay have received and the subscription model they use.

They're grossly and intentionally understaffed on the technical side and they pay 30% less than the median salary for those jobs.

Everything terrible follows from that.

They. Don't. Care.

• Fire 2

19 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

They're grossly and intentionally understaffed on the technical side and they pay 30% less than the median salary for those jobs.

They. Don't. Care.

Product ops leader at the largest global company (EBITDA and employees) in my industry. I second this opinion.

i am an idiot on the internet

25 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

They. Don't. Care.

So it's almost like running a high school tournament?