HWT: AJ Ferrari vs Gable Steveson?

Both could end up on the Iowa Hawkeye's roster.  Word is that AJ Ferrari is around 230 pounds now.  Steveson is obviously the favorite as 2x HWT Champ and Olympic Gold but AJ is a NCAA champ and known for his power and explosiveness.

And the only man to beat Gable in college was another 230 pound Italian Stallion named Anthony Cassar...

Could Iowa actually be in a pickle with 2 champion tier HWTs on the roster at the same time?

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Both could end up on the Iowa Hawkeye's roster.  Word is that AJ Ferrari is around 230 pounds now.  Steveson is obviously the favorite as 2x HWT Champ and Olympic Gold but AJ is a NCAA champ and known for his power and explosiveness.

And the only man to beat Gable in college was another 230 pound Italian Stallion named Anthony Cassar...

Could Iowa actually be in a pickle with 2 champion tier HWTs on the roster at the same time?

1/10

• Fire 2

Craig Henning got screwed in the 2007 NCAA Finals.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Excuse me, sir? I just want to say something about your so-called rides. They’re supposed to be fun, for the whole family. Let me ask, what is your deranged, complicated, vision of fun?! Those rides are certainly not for anyone! And as the parent of four lovely children, this cannot go unspoken! We just went on the “Hell Whirl” upon the suggestion of my son, Dylan. You said it was for the entire family! What kind of theme is that?! Despite my reluctance, we went on it, because I didn’t pay 140 dollars for nothing. The ride lived up to its title. It was one big thrill machine, far too extreme for kids, or anyone for that matter! Seriously, only people who do bad things deserve to go on that ride! That was not a rollercoaster of fun like it was presented, it was a rollercoaster of emotions! I will never come back to this, to this…land of frights that you call an amusement park! Farewell to you, sir! This will be the last time you’ll see my face around here.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

AJ the only man to goose The Gable so ...

10 hours ago, Le duke said:

I very much doubt we ever see him make 197, and wrestle effectively, again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your statement can be true in two ways.

He can never wrestle again, which makes it undoubtedly true, and he can not make 197lbs collegiately again.

Which one do you think it will be?

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 hours ago, Idaho said:

Next by the faux Cinnabon... "What's worse, gambling charges or sexual assault charges?" 

Gambling - unless AJ is assaulting the Cinnabutt.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

On 7/11/2023 at 4:00 PM, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I thought Cassioppi was coming back for one more year?????

3 hours ago, headshuck said:

Does Cass gets big NIL money to happily sit on the bench so Steveson can start?

Big NIL Money? No. However, Cass would be compensated for hanging around another year.

I have a feeling those "WE HATE IOWA" chants are going to have a lot more emotion behind them this year 🤣

5 minutes ago, headshuck said:

You might find the opposite. With Gable carrying the weight, Iowa might gain a ton of fans.

Very doubtful. I am sure he will get the Spencer Lee treatment. Everyone will be asking what's wrong and trying to blame TNT when he doesn't tech or pin every opponent.