B1G - Session 1, 3/4/23 10:00 AM

nhs67

6 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Nobody is claiming they're better wrestlers than Kerk, you're just trying to be a weird forum policeman.

I'm being weird for calling you out for your lack of understanding on how wrestlers game plan for a tournament?  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

7 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Nobody is claiming they're better wrestlers than Kerk, you're just trying to be a weird forum policeman.

Police Officer.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, PortaJohn said:

I'm being weird for calling you out for your lack of understanding on how wrestlers game plan for a tournament?  

I will handle this ome, @VakAttack.

Yes.  Yes you are.  Being weird.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

...I never said it was bad strategy, I said it was brutally boring to watch.  WTF are you even doing right now?

• Fire 2

3 hours ago, lightweight said:

Pinto fire extinguished

3 hours ago, Idaho said:

image.png.3be71555472e87bc3bcfb59cd463b872.png

Pinto is just getting warmed up, he's gonna burn 🔥 thru the back side of the bracket.   Sure Romero put out the flames 🧯 but he's now out of retardant, one more switch and Kaleb was burt toast.  No way he wants to run into Pinto at NCAA.  Pinto's ready to explode  💥  kid's on fire 🔥 

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

48 minutes ago, ionel said:

Pinto is just getting warmed up, he's gonna burn 🔥 thru the back side of the bracket.   Sure Romero put out the flames 🧯 but he's now out of retardant, one more switch and Kaleb was burt toast.  No way he wants to run into Pinto at NCAA.  Pinto's ready to explode  💥  kid's on fire 🔥 

Sigh.

50 minutes ago, ionel said:

Could have said it better myself.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Well, they were very vulnerable to fires on the back side due to a faulty gas tank. 

image.png.bd314406e4612da9b5b1caa47f9f12ce.png

Edited by Idaho
  • Stalling 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

Kerk: What's the game plan coach? 

Carl: Go out and lay on him. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett

Round 1 – Nickal goes for a head kick and slips, Pickett rushes in and Nickal clinches him. Nickal now presses him against the cage. Nickal gets a front headlock and spins around and gets the back. Nickal threatening with a rear-naked choke. He transitions to an arm-triangle choke. It looks tight! Three minutes left. Nickal keeps squeezing. Props to Pickett, he’s lasting a good while. And there’s the tap! It’s over!

1 hour ago, SocraTease said:

Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett

Round 1 – Nickal goes for a head kick and slips, Pickett rushes in and Nickal clinches him. Nickal now presses him against the cage. Nickal gets a front headlock and spins around and gets the back. Nickal threatening with a rear-naked choke. He transitions to an arm-triangle choke. It looks tight! Three minutes left. Nickal keeps squeezing. Props to Pickett, he’s lasting a good while. And there’s the tap! It’s over!

Did Nickal catch Pickett with a 1 on 2 against the cage before taking him down? I need to see a replay from a different angle.