2022 NCAA Pickem

nhs67

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Hey c'mon now there "can't can't" - I was focused on making sure MizzouFan01 was secure. I'm dedicated that way.

And, BTW, how did you know it was me?

You were the only guy posting right now unaccounted for.

• Fire 1

Here's the link to the Draft Board file.  Currently filled with placeholders to accommodate 15 participants, using wrestlers from the 2022 NCAA field.  Anyone with this link should be able to view the file as I make updates (process picks) during the draft.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eze6IbcFHbIbVy3x6PkCYowK3kdUYBuhVvo2ZncA4ek/edit?usp=sharing

In other words... I don't need email addresses.

Edited by lu_alum
  • Fire 2

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Confirming @idc2 paid.

Got it.  I'm highlighting those who have paid in green in the spreadsheet.

I also figured out how to randomly determine the draft order once the list of participants is finalized.  Figure we run the random generator when everyone checks in Thursday at 9:30p EST.

6 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I don't have Venmo, Zelle, or any other electronic payment apps, and I am not really interested in getting one.

I agree with @GreatWhiteNorth that it looks like a good time will be had by all, but I will have to live vicariously.

6 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Sure thing, man. Sorry you're bit going to participate, but if you change your mind, let us know! 

I will cover WKN's fee, if he is okay with that.

If he wins, his winnings can be donates to a club of his choice?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

39 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I will cover WKN's fee, if he is okay with that.

If he wins, his winnings can be donates to a club of his choice?

Thank you for the kind offer, but no, thank you. Via DM another poster has made the same offer. As I explained to him, I have made certain choices with intent knowing there will be minor inconveniences associated with them on rare occasion. This is one of the rare occasions, and I am ok with that.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Thank you for the kind offer, but no, thank you. Via DM another poster has made the same offer. As I explained to him, I have made certain choices with intent knowing there will be minor inconveniences associated with them on rare occasion. This is one of the rare occasions, and I am ok with that.

What if if(when) you win the proceeds are donated to a place of my choice?  CKWC, for example? 😂

35 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Thanks for making the spreadsheet viewable.  If things work out, I'll be watching from the cheap seats.

Do you wish to partake?

Since Wkn isn't in, I am willing to pay your entry.  Caveat is that if(when) you win, your winnings are donated to whatever RTC (or any wrestling related charity) of your choice?

43 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Thanks for making the spreadsheet viewable.  If things work out, I'll be watching from the cheap seats.

Hey @VakAttack, it's too bad we can't find a way to charge a fee for spectators & add it to the prize pool.  PPV NCAA Wrestling Fantasy Draft! 

(actually we could do that, by only granting 'View' access with email addresses... but I'm looking forward to the banter from the peanut gallery as the draft takes place)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Do you wish to partake?

Since Wkn isn't in, I am willing to pay your entry.  Caveat is that if(when) you win, your winnings are donated to whatever RTC (or any wrestling related charity) of your choice?

Oh, no.  Thanks for the kind offer, but I really can't commit to being there for sure.  Have fun!

Well if anyone (one person) wants to partake, but can't - shoot me a DM.  If I like you (joke:haha), I'll extend the offer to you.

41 minutes ago, JVStateChamp said:

If there is room for one more participant I would like to join and will pay immediately

Reach out to Vak.  I'll drop you in as a placeholder & highlight you as green once he confirms.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, ugarles said:

on thursday evening i may make a last-minute request to see if there's an extra spot but i can't commit to the time right now. if there's space, great. if there isn't, good luck to everyone who picks cornell's guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are openings.  Again, Vak is handling registration.

17 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Payment received from @JVStateChamp and, i believe, @Idaho.

I've got 15 names (including ugarles, who may be a last minute entry).

Paid:

• MizzouFan01
  • VAkAttack
  • Idaho
  • lu_alum
  • Jerry Callo
  • GreatWhiteNorth
  • idc2
  • goheels1812
  • JVStateChamp

Expressed Interest:

Edited by lu_alum

8 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

I've got 15 names (including ugarles, who may be a last minute entry).

Paid:

• MizzouFan01
  • VAkAttack
  • Idaho
  • lu_alum
  • Jerry Callo
  • GreatWhiteNorth
  • idc2
  • goheels1812
  • JVStateChamp

Expressed Interest:

I'm out. Not enough time during financials season if I want to see my family 😞