Harris is a terrible boss

1 hour ago, Caveira said:

The slave owner culture?  Or this African Mercian culture ?

IMG_6016.jpeg

or this Indian.  You never know 

IMG_6018.jpeg

conservatives are completely incapable of being normal about race lol. nobody is more obsessed with identity politics. 

• Haha 1

Just now, uncle bernard said:

conservatives are completely incapable of being normal about race lol. nobody is more obsessed with identity politics. 

Great response.  You see repubs pandering to race by blurring the lines all the time right?   To lazy to look for the vids…. But Kamala (lotus flower in Indian)  was faking a black accent in recent speeches pandering for votes.   

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

thats why SHE was so happy to be the first Indian...

and then LATER changed it to first black

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

they weren’t laughing with him lol

keep flailing. 

the campaign’s new thing that “she’s not really black” is one of the most brain dead things he’s ever said. so called adults pretending they don’t understand how someone can have mixed ethnicity. 

just like with obama, they can’t control themselves. they see someone with brown skin and lose their minds.

well she must not be black, b/c she isn't voting for biden

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

thats why SHE was so happy to be the first Indian...

and then LATER changed it to first black

She.   Or they.  Press included .    The ap is Fox News or a Berkeley left news org?  I dunno.   

IMG_6022.png

Edited by Caveira

26 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ok so guess she is part Brown (one gradparent so 25%?) but not black unless of course black is consider a shade of brown.  🙅‍♀️

I didn’t sell those slaves so I don’t know.  

I also didn’t change my ancestral story as I progressed in my political career either.   So I don’t know.  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNXHm8bj/

Edited by Caveira

9 hours ago, mspart said:

You didn't list any policies, only behaviors.   Try again.

mspart

His behaviors are what I posted... BUT the telling part is that is all he had. He had literally ZERO other POLICIES.

Donald liked to talk but it was only talk. He liked to talk up building that wall that never got built. And draining the swamp that he only made bigger. And making peace in the middle east - until he ordered the murder of Iran's beloved and top military leader (which we're still paying the price for.)

Donald's behavior as a president was unforgivably bad. Nobody in their right mind wants that again.

Any notion of "his policies" being good is complete bullshit. His only halfway decent 'policies' were those of the Republican party that he signed off on like a monkey with his eyes closed.

On 7/30/2024 at 11:30 PM, RockLobster said:

You keep saying that in your posts. And I keep replying to it.

What the hell are these "policies" of Trump are you a fan of exactly:

• Waking up to breakfast and watching morning TV while Tweeting meaningless nonsense every day?
  • Rolling into the Oval Office around noon-ish.
  • Signing everything the Republican majority Senate sends his way without thought or consideration.
  • Not involving himself with anything that Congress is doing except signing the (R) supported items like a monkey.
  • Organizing his multiple day rallies where he can speak like a crazy person a couple times a month. 
  • Organizing his multiple weekly golfing trips where he wanders like a chunky old man pretending to be good.
  • Increasing the rates in his hotels, and recommending visiting dignitaries so he can cash in.
  • Dealing with all his personal businesses, which he refused to separate from his commitment as president.
  • Advising his kids double dipping in both personal business and their highly paid 'positions' in the White House.

Cool that you're a fan of his policies. But it seems to me, you aren't really looking at them through a clear lens.

23 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

image.thumb.png.f42352bc24e941873a358a0bd5b9b89a.png

I addressed this in the first post:

On 7/30/2024 at 9:46 AM, mspart said:
...  I say that while acknowledging Trump is not much better of a boss.   He lost a lot of folks as well.  But he was in charge of his office, not some unseen hand as is the case now with Biden and will be with Harris no doubt.   I am no fan of Trump, but I am a fan of his policies that brought prosperity to the country.   I am not a fan of the policy malaise that Biden has brought to this country. 

mspart

Just saying.  

mspart

15 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Any notion of "his policies" being good is complete bullshit.

I said I like his policies.   You provided behaviors instead of policies.   I called you on it and then you say, well, you are right.   But his policies were not good.   Yet, you don't list which of his policies were not good.  It makes you feel better just to say it.  Nice try but you failed again. 

image.png.65e428299fb8d6cf70ba3c33e8e575df.png

mspart

• Bob 1

15 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Any notion of "his policies" being good is complete bullshit. .

Biden:  if you like inflation we can keep inflation.  

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

5 hours ago, mspart said:

I said I like his policies.   You provided behaviors instead of policies.   I called you on it and then you say, well, you are right.   But his policies were not good.   Yet, you don't list which of his policies were not good.  It makes you feel better just to say it.  Nice try but you failed again. 

image.png.65e428299fb8d6cf70ba3c33e8e575df.png

mspart

That is a complete bullshit post - but so weakly done, I can't imagine who you think you're fooling!?

I never said anything nearly close to "well, you are right" because - it's clear that "you are 100% wrong."

I made it clear, his policies were about doing diddly squat as president other than attempting to fill his pockets with taxpayer money. Oh, and bringing his entire family into "positions" in his administration so he could fill their pockets as quickly as he could fill his own.

Why you keep trying to peddle lies is something I don't' understand. Scroll up and read my post, the TRUTH is there.

• "Building that wall that never got built"
  • "Draining the swamp that he only made bigger"
  • "Making peace in the middle east - until he ordered the murder of Iran's beloved and top military leader (which we're still paying the price for.)

He had no policies other than the wall, the swamp, and (maybe) the peace effort. Which all failed miserably. The rest was behavior that could never be considered presidential by any measure.

His policies failed, his re-election effort failed, his legal efforts failed - he's now a multiple time convicted felon.

Fact is that Donald is and was a complete and total loser.

th?id=OIP.WDsD6NppDV78jKf96EYRpgHaHh&w=2

Edited by RockLobster
  • Clown 1

On 7/31/2024 at 6:50 PM, uncle bernard said:

nobody is more obsessed with race than the party who said 'if you don't vote for me, you ain't black.'

i used to have a shred of respect for you. you've displayed intelligence and awareness at times. 

but it's abundantly clear you don't care about truth or what's best for the country; you care about a certain party (that don't gaf about you) winning. 

that anyone should have to tell you that the left (not the right) THRIVES on identity politics disqualifies you from any rational dialectic. 

how does one become so tribal? how does one become so aligned to a party that they lie to themselves? 

TBD

9 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

nobody is more obsessed with race than the party who said 'if you don't vote for me, you ain't black.'

i used to have a shred of respect for you. you've displayed intelligence and awareness at times. 

but it's abundantly clear you don't care about truth or what's best for the country; you care about a certain party (that don't gaf about you) winning. 

that anyone should have to tell you that the left (not the right) THRIVES on identity politics disqualifies you from any rational dialectic. 

how does one become so tribal? how does one become so aligned to a party that they lie to themselves? 

The Trump campaign's number one attack on Kamala right now is "She's not really black." 

I don't know what to tell you, man. You talk about all these horrible things and how unqualified she is, and yet the entire party can't help but focus on her race in the weirdest way possible. They did the same thing with Barrack "Hussein" Obama. It's WEIRD!

As for that last sentence, LMAOOOOO. The call is coming from inside the house, Willie. Have you ever been critical of the right? My post history is filled with me being critical of the Democratic Party and I'm not voting for Kamala.

On 8/2/2024 at 8:01 AM, uncle bernard said:

The Trump campaign's number one attack on Kamala right now is "She's not really black." 

false.

the reason you think that's the #1 'attack' is bc the msm talks about it incessantly. 

and it's not really about her race; it's about the grift - changing identity according to the audience. Biden did the same every time he said he 'was raised around (insert minority group)'.

the bottom line is this: Kamala can't articulate a sentence. you're stanning for someone who doesn't even have a policy platform. tell me, what's her platform? tell me.

• Bob 1

TBD

21 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

false.

the reason you think that's the #1 'attack' is bc the msm talks about it incessantly. 

and it's not really about her race; it's about the grift - changing identity according to the audience. Biden did the same every time he said he 'was raised around (insert minority group)'.

the bottom line is this: Kamala can't articulate a sentence. you're stanning for someone who doesn't even have a policy platform. tell me, what's her platform? tell me.

If by "msm" you mean all the major figures of the republican party, including trump himself, talk about it incessantly, then yes.

"stanning" I've said over and over again, I'm not voting for her. Not even considering it. The dems are complicit in an ongoing genocide. I know you can't compute anything that's not strict black and white partisanship because that's how your brain works.

speaking of that, I noticed you didn't bother to give an example of you being critical of the right....lol.

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

If by "msm" you mean all the major figures of the republican party, including trump himself, talk about it incessantly, then yes.

"stanning" I've said over and over again, I'm not voting for her. Not even considering it. The dems are complicit in an ongoing genocide. I know you can't compute anything that's not strict black and white partisanship because that's how your brain works.

speaking of that, I noticed you didn't bother to give an example of you being critical of the right....lol.

Can you describe Kamala’s platform she is running on?   Give me her top 3 policy ideas.  

• Bob 1