Ferrari dose for the day

9 hours ago, Idaho said:

Reading online visits to Northern Colorado and Arizona State. He would have to go 197 at ASU with Schultz there... and just after they got a 2x NJCAA champ there - not that it matters in this situation. 

I’m surprised ASU would consider him considering the drama around he who shall not be named 

Northern Colorado makes some sense, given all the Baylor Fernandez stuff.

The rumor re: Cass is AJ said something undefinedly douchey to Rose Cass, she told Slim Tony, he told Terry, Terry told AJ to hit the bricks.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, VakAttack said:

The rumor re: Cass is AJ said something undefinedly douchey to Rose Cass, she told Slim Tony, he told Terry, Terry told AJ to hit the bricks.

As a big brother myself - this is exactly what I like to hear

• Fire 1

Anyone taking AJ at this point will be taking him on as a project… not for wrestling results. He’s a known quantity anymore and not beyond rehabilitation but certainly has a long ways to go and will need lots of guidance. 

You’ve got a future writing rap lyrics.

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEeRO8ljWa8H74XydpQUF

Edited by ionel

11 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I would think “the Baylor Fernandes stuff” should make Northern Colorado want the Focus less.

From a wrestling perspective it makes sense though.  If they can get one season out of AJ, him + Alirez might make them a top 10 team

36 minutes ago, ionel said:

Is this really what you want?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd94puI6ujGlgshNGt9aw

At this point in time don't you think it's fair to hold off judgement on Angelo?  Many of us can remember hearing unflattering rumors of the older two during their high school days but haven't heard a negative whisper of the youngest one

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

At this point in time don't you think it's fair to hold off judgement on Angelo?  Many of us can remember hearing unflattering rumors of the older two during their high school days but haven't heard a negative whisper of the youngest one

Well this is pretty sure the photo of what he did to opposing coaches after the match, don't recall AJ using the flex that way.  If he does this to Cael or DT post match are we all ok with Cael/DT immediately planting his face in the middle of the mat?

21 hours ago, ionel said:

I don't think any Smith wrestler coached team is going to take him.  I'm sure they all know the full story.  Also betting any other coach just needs to call John and ask.  

what would Smith say?

58 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

what would Smith say?

Your 30 lbs overweight get some plastics on and get in the sauna?

……. Something something something low single.  

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Rumor from where? On Hawkeye Report? Or are you trolling?

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Well this is pretty sure the photo of what he did to opposing coaches after the match, don't recall AJ using the flex that way.  If he does this to Cael or DT post match are we all ok with Cael/DT immediately planting his face in the middle of the mat?

I don't think either Cael or DT would care

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

18 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Travis Mastrogiovanni is there.  The same Travis that banged Anthony's (ex)GF.  The same Travis that Anthony 'allegedly' attempted to hunt down with a gun to shoot.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/wrestler/67221/mastrogiovanni-travis/profile

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I don't think either Cael or DT would care

Well, they’d smile and thank him/TnT for the free team point.

Although I don’t think Iowa will be within 10 points of Penn State at a dual any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Brain 1

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Is this really what you want?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd94puI6ujGlgshNGt9aw

Yeah, I don't care about this at all.  In fact I love it; I want more theatrics and showmanship.  This kind of theatrics I'm fine with; in fact, I was fine when AJ was doing it as a freshman.

• Bob 1

52 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Yeah, I don't care about this at all.  In fact I love it; I want more theatrics and showmanship.  This kind of theatrics I'm fine with; in fact, I was fine when AJ was doing it as a freshman.

I dont recall AJ ever doing this as a Fr but am assuming given you love the theatrics you'd also love seeing Cael or Taylor deck him after he does this to them.