3rd Annual Themat.com Memorial / Intermat Invitational NCAA Fantasy wrestling league!

VakAttack

2 hours ago, MizzouFan01 said:

How many do we have so far? 

We're at 12 people who have confirmed they would like to play again, 6 of whom have paid to reserve their spot.

We haven't heard from @goheels1812, @Jerry Callo, or @idc2 yet.

All returners get first dibs BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID BY 3/11, I WILL OPEN IT UP TO THE WAITING LIST.

Waiting on payments from @MPhillips, @flyingcement, @nhs67, @Perry, @Antitroll2828, and @jajensen09

Our waiting list is currently (in order of who put their name in the hat): @steamboat_charlie, @FanOfPurdueWrestling, and @Truzzcat@Tigerfan has kind of hinted at it, but hasn't outright said if he wants to be in or not.

8 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

We're at 12 people who have confirmed they would like to play again, 6 of whom have paid to reserve their spot.

All returners get first dibs BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID BY 3/11, I WILL OPEN IT UP TO THE WAITING LIST.

Waiting on payments from @MPhillips, @flyingcement, @nhs67, @Perry, @Antitroll2828, and @jajensen09

Our waiting list is currently (in order of who put their name in the hat): @steamboat_charlie, @FanOfPurdueWrestling, and @Truzzcat@Tigerfan has kind of hinted at it, but hasn't outright said if he wants to be in or not.

Where do I pay. Or can u personally message me?

35 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Whatever they’re paying you, I’ll pay double! jk

but keep us updated! I’ve never done anything like this and would love a crack at it! 

1 minute ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Whatever they’re paying you, I’ll pay double! jk

but keep us updated! I’ve never done anything like this and would love a crack at it! 

I will take Ramos and you can have the rest of the Purdue guys. 

• Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just now, jajensen09 said:

I'll pay u shortly. I'm sure we could get a group together for big 10s? Is it hard to setup?

I'd get involved in some big ten action.  The setup would be as complicated as we make it I would think.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, jajensen09 said:

I'll pay u shortly. I'm sure we could get a group together for big 10s? Is it hard to setup?

Not hard to set up, but it would have to be a whole new league with more limited participation, since there aren't 15 teams.  I'm not sure I have the inclination or time to do the B1G one, but if someone else wants to run one, I'm sure there'd be interest.

• Fire 1

32 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Not hard to set up, but it would have to be a whole new league with more limited participation, since there aren't 15 teams.  I'm not sure I have the inclination or time to do the B1G one, but if what someone else wants to run one, I'm sure there'd be interest.

What website do you use? Wrestle stat? Would just have to be 10 people. Each person gets 1 person per weight. Snake style draft?

9 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

What website do you use? Wrestle stat? Would just have to be 10 people. Each person gets 1 person per weight. Snake style draft?

We didn't use any website, but did use a Google Doc and this forum.  I'll be honest, @lu_alum was a bigger piece of the smoothness than me.  All the wrestlers were loaded into a spreadsheet and were moved around by him.

• Fire 2

45 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

We didn't use any website, but did use a Google Doc and this forum.  I'll be honest, @lu_alum was a bigger piece of the smoothness than me.  All the wrestlers were loaded into a spreadsheet and were moved around by him.

Sounds fun! I'd for sure be In for big 10s too

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Not hard to set up, but it would have to be a whole new league with more limited participation, since there aren't 15 teams.  I'm not sure I have the inclination or time to do the B1G one, but if someone else wants to run one, I'm sure there'd be interest.

This whole thing better not be a pyramid scheme. I know how you lawyers can be...🤨

• Fire 1

19 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

This whole thing better not be a pyramid scheme. I know how you lawyers can be...🤨

well last time all the of the money got lost in the Silicon Valley Bank failure, but we still had a good time, so I wouldn't worry about it. 😉

• Haha 1

As of right now we have 8 people confirmed in the game (having committed and paid):

PAID

Me, @flyingcement, @Idaho, @MizzouFan01, @lu_alum, @JVStateChamp, @GreatWhiteNorth, @Perry

We have the following returners who said they want to play but haven't paid:

COMMITTED BUT UNPAID

@MPhillips, @nhs67, @Antitroll2828, @jajensen09

The following returners have not made contact at all:

RETURNER BUT NO CONTACT

@goheels1812, @Jerry Callo, @idc2

And lastly, our current waiting list is below, in the order in which they get entry (which is just based on who replied first)

WAITING LIST

@steamboat_charlie, @FanOfPurdueWrestling, @Truzzcat, @Gage

AS A REMINDER, IF NOT PAID BY 3/11 (NEXT MONDAY) I WILL BE OPENING UP ALL SPOTS TO THE WAITING LIST.  FIRST I'LL USE THE SPOTS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T CONTACTED, BUT THEN I'LL GO TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMITTED BUT HAVEN'T PAID.  AS OF RIGHT NOW, I'M LOOKING AT DOING THE DRAFT ON 3/17 (SUNDAY) TOWARDS THE LATE AFTERNOON EST.

• Fire 1