Best Walkout/Runout Music?

12 hours ago, Idaho said:

Mr. 133 posts "contributor" to Jimmy's rescue!  Don't get your panties in a wad over  Fauxbon, afterall I did say his selection was funny. 

Contributor to Jimmy’s rescue?  Lol, you got to be kidding me. He clearly doesn’t need any help from me! From my observation, he handles himself quite well by contributing all he wants while ignoring the jealous ankle-biters. Meanwhile the replies he gets to his threads continues to grow into multi-pages replies by the very individuals who want him to leave.

Main Title/Jaws, from the Jaws Soundtrack.  You knew something ominous was going to happen everytime you heard that French horn followed by the steady increase of the beat and then crescendo.  I'm showing my age, but I bet even the youngsters on this forum recognize the sound of this soundtrack and the destruction left in it's wake.  

• Haha 1

No doubt, "Lunatic Fringe" has special meaning to those wrestlers of the 80's.  It was part of the warm up tape I cobbled together to get practice started.  Also included AC/DC-Hells Bells, Queen-We are the Champions, Another one Bites the Dust, A little Rocky theme, Danger Zone, Van Halen-Jump, Nugent-Stranglehold, Hendrix-Vodoo Child.  I had some real hombres during those years and practice was always entertaining, to say the least.

We were the Bulls (or Islanders or Bull Islanders) and in my era, we played Bulls on Parade by RATM. Nationally ranked at the time, so my thinking was when we played it, it added that intimidating edge to the poor local team we were about to beat 78-3.

• Haha 1

Insert catchy tagline here.