Senior Nationals (US Olympic Trials Qualifier) - Dec. 15-17

SocraTease

Just now, ionel said:

So who still thinks Woods can beat Alirez? 

i'd really never sat down a intently watched a full of his before, he has that scary air of grim determination...

nice to see a guy emerge as an Olympic team threat, especially from UNC 

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Why is that if someone shoots a single leg on you and you turn your own body against the knee joint the ref stops it for potentially dangerous? If you go the rubber knee leg defense on your own it should not be potentially dangerous. 

4 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Still sticking with the Roku or is that your only option?

Watching on tablet now.  Big TV wouldve been nice.

Couldve screen cast phone to TV with Flo always good to have 3 option but if one is working stick with, Flo is always looking for a way to fail.

Edited by ionel

27 minutes ago, Le duke said:

He and Zahid must have bird bones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is well-known that Ringer walked around at 203 in the offseason way back in college. I wouldn't say bird bones so much as an old school mental toughness when it comes to cutting, for better and worse.

i am an idiot on the internet

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Anyone else think it a bit poetic that Gas Tank Gary just placed 3rd at Senior Nationals to qualify for OTT?

The guy is the Absolute People's Champion.

For as much depth as exists at 125 this tourney felt very shallow. Great for GTG and today's squad, but if Cassioppi decided last minute to bump up would anyone have beaten him? What if the Elam boys showed up? Dom probably owns them from familiarity I guess? Wish Davison would have shown up and qualified because he has a beautiful international style.

All the big guns have already qualified and only Kerk no-showed from the A group. From the last quad, Nelson has retired. Last Chance will be very myeh unless Warner bumps up (dumb imo) or Hendrickson recovers and takes out Kerk at NCAAs. Honestly, if Varner gave it a go he would be my pick unless someone comes out of the woodwork like Keuter, Feldman, Davison, etc.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet