Is Real Woods the biggest NCAA champ lock this season?

Jimmy Cinnabon

Looking at the rankings I think he is.  #2 at the weight is Beau Bartlett who Woods had always beaten convincingly.  Most other weights have multiple NCAA champs or a very good 2nd place guy (like Fix to Vito).  Some might say Aaron Brooks but he's also jumping up to 197.

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Looking at the rankings I think he is.  #2 at the weight is Beau Bartlett who Woods had always beaten convincingly.  Most other weights have multiple NCAA champs or a very good 2nd place guy (like Fix to Vito).  Some might say Aaron Brooks but he's also jumping up to 197.

Starocci is the biggest lock

• Fire 3

Starocci had knee surgery didn’t he? Nobody’s a lock coming off surgery.  Hendrickson also jacked his leg up at worlds.

Woods hasn’t even won one yet so…not sold.

Gimme Brooks, then Vito, then O’Toole.

I don’t care about Gable, and honestly would prefer he not come back.  He has spent his career trying to leverage his success for very selfish purposes.  I don’t love what he has done to teams he is on and to the culture of the sport overall.  

Starocci had knee surgery didn’t he? Nobody’s a lock coming off surgery.  Hendrickson also jacked his leg up at worlds.
I don’t care about Gable, and honestly would prefer he not come back.  He has spent his career trying to leverage his success for very selfish purposes.  I don’t love what he has done to teams he is on and to the culture of the sport overall.  

Spending your career trying to leverage success for selfish purposes is college athletics today. It’s the way it is.

What negative effects has he had on teams he is on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Spending your career trying to leverage success for selfish purposes is college athletics today. It’s the way it is.

What negative effects has he had on teams he is on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I don't get is letting minor league pretend wrestling / interpretive dance get in the way of real achievements.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

16 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/wrestler/50664/woods-real/62221/bartlett-beau

I know 1 of 1 is always, but you're a phucking idiot - per usual.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

11 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

I didn't hear he had surgery. I know he was injured during the WTT I believe. I don't know if it required surgery and he is 100% expected to be the starter for PSU this season so I don't think he had surgery. I believe he has been doing the camp circuit.