How many rounds of voting will it take to elect Jim Jordan Speaker of the House?

How many rounds of voting will it take to elect Jim Jordan Speaker of the House?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many rounds of voting will it take to elect Jim Jordan Speaker of the House?

• More than 1, but less than McCarthy
    • McCarthy
    • More than McCarthy
    • Jordan will not be elected Speaker of the House

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

What they have done is prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that when this current party, and majority, operates in public on the floor of the people’s house, they operate out of fear. 

They come across as a bunch of bitches if you ask me.

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

If I'm not mistaken, you don't actually have to be a sitting member to be speaker. Let's open it up to the public. 

Why not Tucker? Curt Schilling? Willie? Tons of great options.

Do you have to be considered "living?"

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I will take the under. He doesn't last that long.

You are missing my prediction.  I said he get it in 52 votes, Jordan was gonna wear em down by 51.  He woulda won just need to go 52, prove me wrong. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Final not-so-secret secret ballot was 86 yes, 112 no.

What a bunch of panzies. Vote one way in public and another way behind closed doors (said the anonymous guy on the internet).

I can make sure you aren't anonymous, STEVE!

2 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

Dan Crenshaw seems to be somewhat popular. With the pirate patch and a former Navy seal. I wonder if he has an any aspirations to be speaker?

Good ol Eyepatch McCain...ENEMY of the " tea party."

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

If dead folks can vote for Presidential candidates then dead statesmen should be able to serve as Speaker.  I hearby & forthwith nominate from the great state of Kansas the Honerable but dead Senator Bob Dole.  Likewise nominate the statesman Founding Father, also dead, from Nevis first Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton.

What say yes @BobDole and @Interviewed_at_Weehawken?  We need a Speaker!

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

WKN = Steve!  Whoda thunk?   There's only a billion Steve's out there so your secret is still probably safe. 

mspart

I can sell you a vowel for last name or trade for address on that Thanksgiving smoke turkey.  😋 

• Haha 1