Twitter is better

jross

It was better the third time than it was the second time.  Like a good movie, you want to see it again.  The part I liked was when Trump said the most fun part of an electric car is the first ten minutes.  After that you start getting concerned about getting it recharged. 

Tucker's the GOAT.

ffs, Alex Jones was more in tune than any of you want to admit.

such a strange time where liberals want to suck off everything the GOV'T tells them.

truly bizarre. 

if you don't question everything, ya got a screw loose. 

mask and booster sheep

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

TBD

4 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Tucker's the GOAT.

such a strange time where liberals want to suck off everything the GOV'T tells them.

truly bizarre. 

mask and booster sheep

Ummm... you seem to be sinking lower.

Seriously. Alex Jones is a verified nut. The 'suck' thing you posted about liberals is just angry and weird.

11 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Tucker's the GOAT.

truly bizarre. 

mask and booster sheep

This is what I care to admit about Alex Jones. I am ashamed that we are the same species.

• Fire 3

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Given Replacement Theory Carlson's loathing of inmate # PO1135809, I can't help but wonder why he would even interview the serial criminal.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

19 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Given Replacement Theory Carlson's loathing of inmate # PO1135809, I can't help but wonder why he would even interview the serial criminal.

Does Tucker loathe Trump, or what Trump did in Jan?   Is Tucker loathe the Trump policies or the Trump caricature of himself?   

My put - Tucker does not hate Trump, does not like what Trump did with the election, but liked the policies that Trump put forth for the most part.   I would go a step further.   I don't like Trump as a person, but I think his polices were good.  

1.  Making NATO countries pay more?   Good.

2.  Making Jerusalem home to US Embassy?   Good.

3.  Getting us to a point where we were energy self sufficient?  Good.

4.  Keeping inflation and interest rates down?  Good.

5.  Lowering tax rates so business could thrive bringing in new revenue?   Good.

6.  Reducing unnecessary regulatory burden on businesses and streamlining overlapping regulations?  Good.

7.  Surviving 2 joke impeachments?  Good.  Not a policy but good.

8.  Surviving a joke Mueller investigation that actually cleared him?  Good.  Not a policy but good.

9.  Strengthening the US border against illegal immigration?  Good, but did not do enough.

10.  Obama era Executive Orders rescinded?   Good.

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

Does Tucker loathe Trump, or what Trump did in Jan?   Is Tucker loathe the Trump policies or the Trump caricature of himself?   

My put - Tucker does not hate Trump, does not like what Trump did with the election, but liked the policies that Trump put forth for the most part.   I would go a step further.   I don't like Trump as a person, but I think his polices were good.  

mspart

Tucker loved what happened Jan 6th.  He produced an award winning movie about it!  He also texted "I f#$&ing hate Trump"

So how do you justify these two polar opposite reactions in your mind?   Is there perhaps some nuance you are missing?  

He loved Jan 6?   I don't think so.   I think he did not feel the situation rose to the level of treason and sedition like most others in MSM did.   And he pretty much proved that with the videos.    He hates Trump?   He just interviewed Trump.   He would not do that if he hated Trump and wouldn't ask the questions he did if he hated Trump.   I'm sensing you are missing something here.

mspart

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, mspart said:

I think he did not feel the situation rose to the level of treason and sedition like most others in MSM did. 

You forgot the courts. The judges, juries, those people. They too felt it rose to the level of sedition. (Wonder why you left that out) 

21 minutes ago, mspart said:

He hates Trump?   He just interviewed Trump.   He would not do that if he hated Trump and wouldn't ask the questions he did if he hated Trump.   I'm sensing you are missing something here.  

You might have missed (or you just again conveniently left out) that little bit of evidence….that came out in the court law (I know, those pesky courts again) where he sent messages (off camera of course) talking about his despise for Trump. Now, I guess you’d have to think Tucker was of some high moral character, and wouldn’t do whatever he could for money….but I’m sure Plas is just missin something. 

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You forgot the courts. The judges, juries, those people. They too felt it rose to the level of sedition. (Wonder why you left that out)

Because we were talking about Tucker and him being in the media I brought up MSM.   If you honestly think there was a concerted effort by these people to overthrow the US government and make something different, that would really be something.   They went blazing in with no weapons ready to take over the US.    Yeah right.

mspart

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You might have missed (or you just again conveniently left out) that little bit of evidence….that came out in the court law (I know, those pesky courts again) where he sent messages (off camera of course) talking about his despise for Trump. Now, I guess you’d have to think Tucker was of some high moral character, and wouldn’t do whatever he could for money….but I’m sure Plas is just missin something. 

Tucker makes money.   But if he hated Trump, would he provide all those softball questions?   Tell me truthfully.   I think what you and Plasi are missing is he probably hated Trump for being Trump.   We all do.  But I think he liked Trump's policies. 

mspart

idk what to tell you people, 

it's demonstrably true that Alex Jones was ahead of the curve / right on many many things before the public.

how many of his 'wild conspiracy theories' turned out to be spot on? 

you don't have to like him (i don't watch him); but the above is fact. 

TBD

9 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

This is what I care to admit about Alex Jones. I am ashamed that we are the same species.

why? what did he do that was so terrible? the Sandy Hook thing?

what else has he done that is so abysmal. (this isn't a rhetorical question, i'm genuinely unaware and interested).

TBD

41 minutes ago, mspart said:

Because we were talking about Tucker and him being in the media I brought up MSM.   If you honestly think there was a concerted effort by these people to overthrow the US government and make something different, that would really be something.   They went blazing in with no weapons ready to take over the US.    Yeah right.

mspart

I said the courts did. Keep it straight 

40 minutes ago, mspart said:

Tucker makes money.   But if he hated Trump, would he provide all those softball questions?   Tell me truthfully.   I think what you and Plasi are missing is he probably hated Trump for being Trump.   We all do.  But I think he liked Trump's policies. 

mspart

I’m just going by what the man said in his own writings. You can try to formulate things to your own liking, its okay, it’s your right. 

49 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

why? what did he do that was so terrible? the Sandy Hook thing?

what else has he done that is so abysmal. (this isn't a rhetorical question, i'm genuinely unaware and interested).

Yes, the Sandy Hook thing. That POS decided he would profit by heaping misery on people who had just experienced unimaginable misery. The details of what he did are horrific. He absolutely and thoroughly disgusts me.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge