OK . Who's cocaine is it???

Paul158

40 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Don’t we all remember the Titan sub.  They knew as soon as it happened but didn’t report it for a week. 

Yes, we remember. There was evidence as soon as it happened. Not confirmed until they find what’s left of the ship. Which when they did they announced it official. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

39 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Don’t we all remember the Titan sub.  They knew as soon as it happened but didn’t report it for a week. 

I would say they new within 15 minutes who the perp was. The entrance is right beside where the Presidents limo parks.

• Fire 2

47 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Waiting for the 3 second “video” evidence like the one they created to shut down the Paul Pelosi conversation.

One of the shows I watch has t-shirts that say “2am drunk naked hammer fight club.”

• Fire 1

Couple of points. A very large number of people work there. Hundreds of visitors every day. I’m more inclined to believe young staffer than anything else. Also, I think Hunter wouldn’t bother taking it out of his pocket, if it was his.

And then there’s this:

aae33788d07f3c3ee759c3fe490b2b5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I’m not sure how conclusive video of that lobby will be.

I put my hand in four different phone cubbyholes before finding an empty one today. Now imagine hundreds of people doing that. Unless every cubby has a camera (doubt) in it, or someone has their hand palm-up when depositing said coke in the cubbyhole, video won’t tell investigators anything other than who put their hand in that cubby in a given timeframe. Likely a double digit number of people. Busy place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless the owner is extremely unlucky, surveillance video is unlikely to implicate anybody.  The foot traffic is going to be too high, the incident they're looking for too fine a detail.  Unless the person literally goes into a panic as they're coming to the cubby and pulls out the bag to stare at it disbelievingly. Surveillance footage of high population/traffic areas isn't designed for that it's designed to be able to help identify the presence of people and any obvious actions, not figure out every small movement.

• Fire 1

On 7/6/2023 at 6:15 PM, Paul158 said:

For us non drug  users what's the going price?

Where’s Zahid when you need him?

(but the $200/g quoted would be an insane price… unless you were in a remote Alaskan town or something)

On 7/7/2023 at 12:13 PM, Bigbrog said:

Here is what is so stupid about this whole thing...the selective outrage AND the selective no big deal attitudes because it happened when a certain political party is in office, and the complete absurdity of thinking that the area isn't secure, there weren't enough camera's, it's where tourists are so it could be anyone, and that there isn't a way to find out who the coke belongs to...for F'sake if this happened at a freaking gas station the cops would be able to find who the person was in 10 minutes, and some think the WH is LESS secure??  🙄  Finally...my guess is that there are more people that work at the WH that do coke than don't.  

My opinion, the whole thing is political so nothing will be done about it.  Happens at a gas station and someone is in jail within the hour.  THAT is what people should be pissed about.

Finally....I cant's stand coke, but I don't mind the smell of it.  (Can't not use that "joke" whenever coke is brought up)

Seriously? A bag of white stuff shows up in a gas station and someone is in jail within the hour where you live?

Where do you live? Because I want to move there.

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Seriously? A bag of white stuff shows up in a gas station and someone is in jail within the hour where you live?

Where do you live? Because I want to move there.

I'll admit I could have worded it better...should have said COULD have someone in jail within an hour.  The bigger point is how people on here downplay it just because of who is currently in office.  And even more ridiculous is some on here speak like they know the inner workings of the secret service and where all the security cameras are....it's actually laughable on some on here think they are so much smarter than everyone else, but really aren't smart at all.

I guess I'll take more stock in what my buddy has told me as he is an FBI agent and has been to the white house many times on official business...they knew who's coke it was very shortly after it was found.  But because like everything else in our society right now, it is political and thus it will be swept under the rug because of who is currently in office.  

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'll admit I could have worded it better...should have said COULD have someone in jail within an hour.  The bigger point is how people on here downplay it just because of who is currently in office.  And even more ridiculous is some on here speak like they know the inner workings of the secret service and where all the security cameras are....it's actually laughable on some on here think they are so much smarter than everyone else, but really aren't smart at all.

I guess I'll take more stock in what my buddy has told me as he is an FBI agent and has been to the white house many times on official business...they knew who's coke it was very shortly after it was found.  But because like everything else in our society right now, it is political and thus it will be swept under the rug because of who is currently in office.  

Let me guess, it came from a bat.  

Seriously, mspart is correct, this should be considered a major issue, a compound felony, and entirely unacceptable.  The decadence of this administration should not be dismissed. 

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2

So is fingerprinting not done anymore?  It can't be that difficult unless all the hundreds of people who had access to that area of the WH all touched it and render that method inconclusive.  

I'm not saying it was Hunter's, but if it was and that was made public, his sweet deal would go away.   That was one of the conditions placed on him. 

mspart

• Fire 3

26 minutes ago, mspart said:

So is fingerprinting not done anymore?  It can't be that difficult unless all the hundreds of people who had access to that area of the WH all touched it and render that method inconclusive.  

I'm not saying it was Hunter's, but if it was and that was made public, his sweet deal would go away.   That was one of the conditions placed on him. 

mspart

Like Bongino said, you find white powder in the White House and red flags fly. 

the more i think about it, i doubt it would be hunter's.

1) he wouldn't be that stupid and why wouldn't he just keep it on him? there's a clip of him literally doing a zoot while on the white house balcony. so he obviously did have it on him.

2) let's not act like coke use is rare. there was probably numerous people on the sauce that day. 

• Fire 1

TBD

It may not be rare, but it is still illegal by Federal Law.   And having it on Federal property such as the WH makes the possession of it even worse. 

I am not saying that it is Hunter's.  I was only pointing out the  consequences for him if it were found to be his.  

It is interesting when the WH Press Secretary was asked if it belonged to the Biden Family, she said that was an irresponsible question to ask.    As for the question, she never directly answered it Yes or No.  So even the WH press corps are keeping the speculation alive.  

mspart

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, mspart said:

It may not be rare, but it is still illegal by Federal Law.   And having it on Federal property such as the WH makes the possession of it even worse. 

I am not saying that it is Hunter's.  I was only pointing out the  consequences for him if it were found to be his.  

It is interesting when the WH Press Secretary was asked if it belonged to the Biden Family, she said that was an irresponsible question to ask.    As for the question, she never directly answered it Yes or No.  So even the WH press corps are keeping the speculation alive.  

mspart

Is it correct in saying that you'd believe her if she said that it did NOT belong to the Biden family?

Well, Bob, at least that would be a direct answer to the question.   By not answering the question, the question remains.  

Would I have believed her?   Probably, until proven otherwise.  Would I believe her now, no. 

To handle this better, she could have said, "No, this is not the Biden family's cocaine.   What an irresponsible line of questioning.   blah blah blah..."   She could have gotten her licks in while actually answering the question.  

By not answering it, that leaves a question for everyone to ask themselves - why did she not answer the question?  Probably because it does belong to one of the Bidens and she doesn't want to overtly lie. 

mspart

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

Well, Bob, at least that would be a direct answer to the question.   By not answering the question, the question remains.  

Would I have believed her?   Probably, until proven otherwise.  Would I believe her now, no. 

To handle this better, she could have said, "No, this is not the Biden family's cocaine.   What an irresponsible line of questioning.   blah blah blah..."   She could have gotten her licks in while actually answering the question.  

By not answering it, that leaves a question for everyone to ask themselves - why did she not answer the question?  Probably because it does belong to one of the Bidens and she doesn't want to overtly lie. 

mspart

Oh so now she doesn't want to lie, that's the line you want to use? You wouldn't believe her if she said the sky was blue. You don't believe anything coming from a Biden or democrat and that didn't change once Jean-Pierre commented on the coke in the White House.

To be fair and for the sake of full context, she didn’t just say “that’s an irresponsible thing to ask” and then leave it at that. 

She said that there has been some very irresponsible reporting, then went on to say how she’s been very clear for the last two days answering about it, and then went on to be very clear that the Biden’s were not at the White House when it was found. 

Again, just so we know all that was said instead of just a few words.