Cat fights and purse slapping over on the Iowa Board

PSUSMC

39 minutes ago, PSUSMC said:

I check that place out from time-to-time and figured today would be a good day to peruse such, given the recent "volatility" with the program, but...wow.

35 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

@Husker_Du vs Iowa's biggest donor, Bob Nicolls, is worth the price of admission.  

Can we get the link?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

14 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Can we get the link?

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Enjoy. Goes for several pages. It's not a good look.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/chittum-to-isu.418615/page-5

Willie's handle is smalls103 bob is bnicolls...you'll also see our old friend MSU getting into it.  Fantastic forum banter

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Haha... some nice reading for sure. It's hilarious that Iowa fans actually thought that message Minnow put up about Keuter was real and had to contact his mom to verify. It's like they didn't have the IQ to recognize it was a play on Chittum and Ferrari. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

7 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Haha... some nice reading for sure. It's hilarious that Iowa fans actually thought that message Minnow put up about Keuter was real and had to contact his mom to verify. It's like they didn't have the IQ to recognize it was a play on Chittum and Ferrari. 

What I find most hilarious about that board is that Bob Nicolls who's name is on the new wrestling room refers to PSU as Ped State and he can't figure out why they can get top recruits.  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

What I find most hilarious about that board is that Bob Nicolls who's name is on the new wrestling room refers to PSU as Ped State and he can't figure out why they can get top recruits.  

In that thread, he comes off as a total weenis

8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Wow.  I just heard that MInnow has posted that all the children at University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital are transferring to Penn State Health Children's Hospital in Hersey if any Ferrari's join the Hawkeye program.  Bob Nicolis can't understand it but we all know its about Ferrari, Thon money and being repeatedly woken up during football games.

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Oh ftsof. What a c....turdbiscuit.

Which is why the new wrestling facility shall be known as the Eviction Dome. Some other guys on BWI had some other good suggestions, too, when they first came out. 

31 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Which is why the new wrestling facility shall be known as the Eviction Dome. Some other guys on BWI had some other good suggestions, too, when they first came out. 

PSU fans have ZERO stones to throw when talking about athletics programs being associated with terrible people.  Probably should just be dropped...

• Fire 2

I'm not proud of the fact that I just burned a half hour reading that Iowa/Rivals forum thread.  I'll never get that time back and I have only myself to blame.  So that others don't make the same mistake, I'll sum up:

1. When wrestlers leave Iowa, the fans will turn on you like a pack of wild dogs.  Iowa wrestlers take note:  When you hear the cheers, they aren't for you, they are for the singlet.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone slimed as much as Chittum and his old man after what those Hawk fans are dishing out.

2. Most Iowa fans (thankfully not all) are ALL IN on bringing in the Ferraris and they really could not care less who they raped or assaulted, or who leaves the program as a result, as long as they win.  (But see #1.)

3.  Iowa donor Nicolls is an enormous d-bag.  Dishonest, self-serving, thin-skinned.  All the Iowa fans there know it but swing from his jock anyway because they don't want to lose the $$.  Surely Brands knows it too.  Shades of the Brands/DuPont "blood money" debacle.

4.  Wille is kind of a d-bag too, but in more of an endearing and honest way.  He's *our* d-bag, not afraid to call someone out, even realizing that it is sure to harm his future access to the Iowa program.  Not what a journalist should do, but I think Willie knows that and has decided that's not really his lane anyway, which I respect.

I need a shower.

Edited by BAC

1 minute ago, BAC said:

I'm not proud of the fact that I just burned a half hour reading that Iowa/Rivals forum thread.  I'll never get that time back and I have only myself to blame.  So that others don't make the same mistake, I'll sum up:

1. When wrestlers leave Iowa, the fans will turn on you like a pack of wild dogs.  Iowa wrestlers take note:  When you hear the cheers, they aren't for you, they are for the singlet.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone slimed as much as Chittum and his old man after what those Hawk fans are dishing out.

2. Most Iowa fans (thankfully not all) are ALL IN on bringing in the Ferraris and they really could not care less who they raped or assaulted, or who leaves the program as a result, as long as they win.  (But see #1.)

3.  Iowa donor Nicolls is an enormous d-bag.  All the Iowa fans there know it but swing from his jock anyway because they don't want to lose the $$.  Shades of the Brands/DuPont "blood money" debacle.

I need a shower.

Let's not talk about showers on a board that often talks about PSU athletics.

It would probably also be a different story if Chittum actually wrestled at Iowa before leaving.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BAC said:

Disagree.  It was a fantastic read

Par for the course with most sports fan bases

I wouldn't say most.  Maybe 50/50.  It's just the Ferrari backers post at a more frequent rate

3.  Iowa donor Nicolls is an enormous d-bag.  Dishonest, self-serving, thin-skinned.  All the Iowa fans there know it but swing from his jock anyway because they don't want to lose the $$.  Surely Brands knows it too.  Shades of the Brands/DuPont "blood money" debacle.

Fact

4.  Wille is kind of a d-bag too, but in more of an endearing and honest way.  He's *our* d-bag, not afraid to call someone out, even realizing that it is sure to harm his future access to the Iowa program.  Not what a journalist should do, but I think Willie knows that and has decided that's not really his lane anyway.

He could do better himself in not making disparaging comments about other wrestlers

Also, lock your doors@Interviewed_at_Weehawken wants to jump in the shower with you

Edited by PortaJohn